Epic Perfect World

long outdated shop redacted

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
:-[ won't tell you if I'm doing yours, sorry (as I mentioned on the first page, it's more of a post-screenshots-and-maybe-get-free-art thing). and yeah, I'll be doing them as long as it says "open" in the topic.
Well in that case..

PS: For some reason her hair looks Blonde when it's actually a Cotton Candy Pink.   :-X

Preferred Style: Like Ai's only want a bust.
Something cute/sassy
I prefer colored. (I like Pastel colors)
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 06:24 pm by C

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
thank youuuu  :-* :-* :-* and idk, you could post, i guess? ,__, i might also start selling art again soon, if you're interested in that...
//impoorshot
DO ME ANOTHER MIRRORED POSE LIKE DA CARDS AND I LUB YOU

• : D
thank youuuu  :-* :-* :-* and idk, you could post, i guess? ,__, i might also start selling art again soon, if you're interested in that...
//impoorshot
I would give you 100k ecs np I got this..
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I would give you 100k ecs np I got this..
wow pls u 100% rich i poor u go  :'(
but yeah i'll set up a shop probably tomorrow or something idk  :'( :'(
(:

wow pls u 100% rich i poor u go  :'(
but yeah i'll set up a shop probably tomorrow or something idk  :'( :'(
Actually..I'm not rich I only have 500 ecs but np I still got this LOL
ow ok I'll stalk your thread now O:-)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Actually..I'm not rich I only have 500 ecs but np I still got this LOL
ow ok I'll stalk your thread now O:-)
:'( richer than me, i have exactly 390 ecs  :-\ :'( 
also i'm going to go farm some more ec and then spend everything i have on general summer soon lmao  :(
and oki oki  :-* happy stalking lol
(:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
:'( richer than me, i have exactly 390 ecs  :-\ :'(
also i'm going to go farm some more ec and then spend everything i have on general summer soon lmao  :(
and oki oki  :-* happy stalking lol
I can look and give u a general summer if I have any left.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I can look and give u a general summer if I have any left.
no it's ok  :-[ :-[ i like buying my own stuff xD 
ty for the offer tho d: 
(:

Offline Elena

no it's ok  :-[ :-[ i like buying my own stuff xD
ty for the offer tho d:
Sadly I don't have any left. QQ
But if you need other cards I can trade em for a sketch. :normal-37:
I never refuse art, ijs.

I never refuse art, ijs.
noob.

Offline Elena

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Sadly I don't have any left. QQ
I never refuse art, ijs.
:tiger-8: o tvym tvym u//u
/tbh i just went and bought some of the cards a friend had bc idk which ones to get and i mostly quit after the cards came out  :'(
the only one left is gen which i'll buy after stubbornly grinding ns and getting killed for like 40 or 50 more ec xD
(:

Offline Elena

Very bad :(
The art syndrome is contagious.
:tiger-8: o tvym tvym u//u
/tbh i just went and bought some of the cards a friend had bc idk which ones to get and i mostly quit after the cards came out  :'(
the only one left is gen which i'll buy after stubbornly grinding ns and getting killed for like 40 or 50 more ec xD

You could try farming bh and also voting to get the refresh thingies for blue quests.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
The art syndrome is contagious.
You could try farming bh and also voting to get the refresh thingies for blue quests.
nah, is ok, someone sold it to me for 300 ec  :tiger-32: granted, the only price i had to go by was from my friend, but. welp.
at least i'm not 100% broke now. xD
(: