long outdated shop redacted

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
hi i'd like to request a drawing ;w;
style: realistic (?) or just how it looks like in the game
pose: standing straight for a portrait
details:                                    ^^^ and um can i request the colors to be grey tones (black and whiteish like in the ss) and maybe some kitty details if it looks good (not necessary)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
today i got a headache and got killed on ns a lot yes im qqing ok this is my thread  :'( :'( :'(
also i'm poor and debating selling drawings again but i'm also perpetually tired
i imagined it was tea while i was drawing it bc i don't like coffee tbh  :-[ :-[
aw thank cassie   :tiger-29:
very nice, she looks so cute

icyyuki

today i got a headache and got killed on ns a lot yes im qqing ok this is my thread  :'( :'( :'(
also i'm poor and debating selling drawings again but i'm also perpetually tired
i imagined it was tea while i was drawing it bc i don't like coffee tbh  :-[ :-[
It's adorable! I love tea as well :3 Thank you <33

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
hi :s
everything up to u (plz with color xd)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
hi :s
everything up to u (plz with color xd)
turn your textures up D: 

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
very nice, she looks so cute
ty ty  :normal-4:
It's adorable! I love tea as well :3 Thank you <33

you're welcome! u//u and tyvm  :-[ ^-^
turn your textures up D:

yes pls but even if i draw it i wont draw the lace anyways /shot  :'(
(:

• : D
Oh my god.....I want art from you 
asdfghjklpoiuytrewqzmvvkiebeoiebeibeiwbgwiubs O:-)

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Oh my god.....I want art from you
asdfghjklpoiuytrewqzmvvkiebeoiebeibeiwbgwiubs O:-)
thank youuuu  :-* :-* :-* and idk, you could post, i guess? ,__, i might also start selling art again soon, if you're interested in that...
//impoorshot
(:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
thank youuuu  :-* :-* :-* and idk, you could post, i guess? ,__, i might also start selling art again soon, if you're interested in that...
//impoorshot
If you'll start selling you might do colored full body too?
I wouldn't mind a sketch either but I see you've got a lot of requests by now.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
If you'll start selling you might do colored full body too?
I wouldn't mind a sketch either but I see you've got a lot of requests by now.
Yeah, I probably will.  :-[ I'll probably avoid doing couples, though..or overcharge to make others avoid buying those.  :'( :'( because couple poses. urghh. I can never think of any couple poses.  :'(
(:

Offline Elena

Yeah, I probably will.  :-[ I'll probably avoid doing couples, though..or overcharge to make others avoid buying those.  :'( :'( because couple poses. urghh. I can never think of any couple poses.  :'(
You can ask for poses and you won't learn to do em if you avoid em even if they're annoying LOL
Plus lately I've seen people already have an idea, I always do. :-[

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
You can ask for poses and you won't learn to do em if you avoid em even if they're annoying LOL
Plus lately I've seen people already have an idea, I always do. :-[
:'( :'( I know, I know, I won't learn to do stuff if I avoid it..it's why I'm going to go draw something with backgrounds/objects later or tomorrow, probably, and did the painting for Ai. But couples are just. kinda. blargh. ;-; Right now, I'm considering just offering it at a higher price to make people go to someone else  :tiger-20: because poses for couples really..really aren't my thing also couples are so much work sobs, but I might reconsider before i actually start a shop  :'(
(:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I'd really like one similar to Ai's.
that's if you're still doing free commissions..

I'll post a screenshot in a bit if you're willing.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'd really like one similar to Ai's.
that's if you're still doing free commissions..

I'll post a screenshot in a bit if you're willing.
:-[ won't tell you if I'm doing yours, sorry (as I mentioned on the first page, it's more of a post-screenshots-and-maybe-get-free-art thing). and yeah, I'll be doing them as long as it says "open" in the topic. 
(:

Offline Elena

:'( :'( I know, I know, I won't learn to do stuff if I avoid it..it's why I'm going to go draw something with backgrounds/objects later or tomorrow, probably, and did the painting for Ai. But couples are just. kinda. blargh. ;-; Right now, I'm considering just offering it at a higher price to make people go to someone else  :tiger-20: because poses for couples really..really aren't my thing also couples are so much work sobs, but I might reconsider before i actually start a shop  :'(
You don't know what some people would do for art.
Ofc couples should be more expensive but it's a nice way to learn to do some poses too.
Good luck with your art, I see you've improved, most important thing is to enjoy what you're doing.

Edit: I'll try my luck. I'd like something like you've tried for the contest, full body chibi I suppose?
Can be just lineart, would still love it.
http://prntscr.com/83hlzz
http://prntscr.com/83hmqy
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 06:13 pm by Elyღ