Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
long outdated shop redacted
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2024, 02:43 am by flatfriedsun
(:

icyyuki

Style preference: Chibi please
Pose preference: holding a big cup of hot coffee XD  or hugging a giant pikachu <3 or anything you see fit with my char! :-[
P.S. I would like to have longggggg long hair and big eyes! Would like some colors if possible ^-^
Please and thank you <3
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 05:19 am by Luli
These are so cute. -grabby fingers- *-* I guess I better get on laptop before I sleep after all. '-' All of my screenshots have lace and I'm not going to send something you hate. <: Owh.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde
thanks xD honestly, i'll probably just draw it as normal cloth to avoid drawing swirly, flowery patterns

Wellll if you did want to. >:

If you think this one would work if you wanted to like, skip the stockings and just make the cape solid (it's not very obviously lacey anyway, I think.). If not I can find more outfits, np. <:

Orr this one, could skip tattoo if you want, meow.

Those are just what I have without logging in, am laying in bed supposed to be asleep shhh.  :'(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Add me please if you have spots, I'll pm you the info later

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Add me please if you have spots, I'll pm you the info later
for the love of god, please read the post. thank you.
i am not doing slots. at all.
(:
ahah, alright, thanks. no, those outfits are fine. d:
:tiger-8: :tiger-8:

art hoarde

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
Hai. Anything kawaaii really.  :normal-4: :normal-4: thank you
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 05:04 am by 敏敏

lul

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Hey, I would like to make a request  :tiger-48:

Style: chibi
Pose: Casual/regal

Extra info:  no need to get every detail on the clothes (ignore bracelets)   & no color is fine... I can color it myself if you're cool with that

SS:
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 10:17 pm by Lonicera

Signature line art by Fookiiko
Do you have a preferred style, btw?  :tiger-39:
 I was scared to pick, everything looks so nice. q.q I really like how cute your chibis are, but I also really love the style you used for the girls on your card design.  :-\ But that sketch of Zyo's psy with her pizza is so nice, too, aw.. affs.. 

art hoarde

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I was scared to pick, everything looks so nice. q.q I really like how cute your chibis are, but I also really love the style you used for the girls on your card design.  :-\ But that sketch of Zyo's psy with her pizza is so nice, too, aw.. affs..
oh, lol, okay. I'll just..do whatever if i pick yours d:
also, yes, i've read the other posts. i'm not replying to e verything to avoid filling up space ^^;;
(:

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay

Style: Realstic Anime-ish  or similar to the card sample.
Pose: Let go/Casual
Details:
 It would be nice to be colored
More serious looking
No need for full body either, I like torso
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 01:39 pm by Ai

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wew I like the last sample that's some good shit right there. I believe I'll be back to edit this post  :police:

Edit:
Ait I'd like something in the style of your 3rd sample either bust or waist whichever you find fitting or are willing to do at the moment. My preferences are well.. as long as it ain't overly cute or smiling.. I like grumpy/ indifferent faces, stoic poses, dark and twisted shit.. so yeah if you drew my character stabbing a voodoo doll with a knife I'd be cool with that (I mean I ain't saying I want this specifically just pointing ya in the right direction *cough* )

My screenies:
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 12:30 pm by Gloom

Style: anime-chibi-ish (idk)
Idea: flying demon with tiny wings - would i need to search ss of wings for this? D: