Epic Perfect World

The cape solution

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Nope, that would hurt wizards, just nerfed wizards need a few more weeks to see the extent of that nerf, too soon basically
Mage already has a bad time vs basically every other arcane class, dont make it the same vs phys classes too

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
If this gets implemented, i'll agree with the cape restriction to 700 vit.
oh you special snowflake

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Why all this hate on mage :( Can any of you even kill maximes/robberts mystic.. can literally afk tank you with falling petals.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Why all this hate on mage :( Can any of you even kill maximes/robberts mystic.. can literally afk tank you with falling petals.
That's why Dragon AA chest needs to be restricted 

infernchidhu

They are still tanky because of 15% rpd boost, some magos like Numen and 1337 didn't even use def cape and they still killed every sin
dont wanna stroke their ego, but they are good players, i think it should still be possible for an average mage to tank a little bit

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
cape was never needed for mgs, I personally used it only to tryhard in 2v2 or 6v6 or 3v3 events in 1v1/mass pk its was never needed dood but agree with the dragon cape with reduction restrict just to ep and make another one for other classes like u did with the LA dragon chest, same +1 agree on 700vit cape

Vegas

cape was never needed for mgs, I personally used it only to tryhard in 2v2 or 6v6 or 3v3 events in 1v1/mass pk its was never needed dood but agree with the dragon cape with reduction restrict just to ep and make another one for other classes like u did with the LA dragon chest, same +1 agree on 700vit cape
I agree

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What about full mag supporters? Why should they suffer? Magic might be preferable stat for some players, even if they have support role in pvp.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
What about full mag supporters? Why should they suffer? Magic might be preferable stat for some players, even if they have support role in pvp.
Don't put stat requirement on cape then, just restrict current dragon arcane chest for EP's and make another one without +5% rpd for other classes 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Right now I don't think it's necessary. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
"Full magic support" "why should they suffer?"

Suffer? Is that what its called to equally trade power for tank instead of having both on the fly? 10/10 kek sir.

Full magic supporters.  :police:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1 
I don't consider it suffering tbh, nore like choosing...

They still have the choice, they can decide for themselves if they want to sacrifice some mag for the extra def or not.
Restricting capes from classes - you will always have to consider support Mystics, Venos EPs etc and the DD versions of them will still be able to use the def cape while its absolutly not neeeded for them.

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
idk, all this restriction will just mean you can only do 1 thing with your char, either DD or support. Its nice to be able to do a variation without having to restat everytime, yes i know restating is basically free, but i dont want to have to restat 30x a day depending on what im doing. 

Just leave it as it is, pk is starting to thrive again, why the need to change? mass is fine as is
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 08:04 am by Calypso_

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline Kia

I love how you people try to "nerf" everyone into getting hierobugged by any EA who feels like 3sparking.

Keep going. The server is already dead enough as is. Let's kill the little bit of PK that's left on it.