Epic Perfect World

Patch v118

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I disagree on the tome honestly, the rest of the changes are pretty neat though

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
This is why the tome has sightly less reduction now.
Soon it will become 50 vit and +1.0 speed only... Because people will just keep complaining and the tome by itself will lose its valor.

Edit: Then not just 1 class will have issues but all support classes.

Vegas

This is why the tome has sightly less reduction now. It's better to do changes by small steps, than one big and go too far...
I agree, I think the cloak would be better for just WR, WB, EP and seeker though

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
This is why the tome has sightly less reduction now. It's better to do changes by small steps, than one big and go too far...
u nerf tome but wat about their r8 ..?
there is few ppl who get rpd /rmd on their r8 and by gaming mouse/script/watever change em ..
still can tank ppl...

Offline ⌘Phoenix

• Characters: Phantom | Phoenix
  • Faction: *Disbanded*Plasma
How about we just go back to Dragon Gear....and *** r8

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
since we r speaking about nerfing and fixes to hit the balance i wanted to point out something:any fix for sins?actually they r the most annoying cuz in dph they can camp 70+ def and still hitting like a truck and now ALMOST every sin on server has a 3,33 r8 base aps set, many got gof int daggers too, making them 2,86 gof r8 aps base,3,33 with windshield.
they r not just ridicolously broken but they even bug the server, infact they r the only class who makes "unlegit heiros" caused by the fact the server is too slow to realize they hit u 5  times for 8k, and not just once with a big chunk of 40k damages.(IMO tho the nerf to the tome aint necessary).
Also i wanted to ask, since all those nerfs are made for 1v1, isnt just easier setting rules in events?cuz for what about mass pk gear is more than balanced IMO(not sins that can solo eps in 4 secs)

Offline ...

• Old Player
I agree, I think the cloak would be better for just WR, WB, EP and seeker though
I agree, ty for the patch though.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Soon it will become 50 vit and +1.0 speed only... Because people will just keep complaining and the tome by itself will lose its valor.

Edit: Then not just 1 class will have issues but all support classes.
Oh my god the panic you make is not necessary, youre like one of the best geared EP's on server..

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
since we r speaking about nerfing and fizes to hit the balance i wanted to point out something:any fix for sins?actually they r the most annoying cuz in dph they can camp 70+ def and still hitting like a truck and now ALMOST every sin on server has a 3,33 r8 base aps set, many got gof int daggers too, making them 2,86 gof r8 aps base,3,33 with windshield.
they r not just ridicolously broken but they even bug the server, infact they r the only class who makes "unlegit heiros" caused by the fact the server is too slow to realize they hit u 5  times for 8k, and not just once with a big chunk of 40k damages.(IMO tho the nerf to the tome aint necessary).
Also i wanted to ask, since all those nerfs are made for 1v1, isnt just easier setting rules in events?cuz for what about mass pk gear is more than balanced IMO(not sins that can solo eps in 4 secs)
if that ep die to sin 3.33 in 4 sec is better deleter char and ply another class
if wana tank about sin , lets say plz fix spark genie after that we talk about sin ....
even random ppl can camp def and kill ppl with 2 fire skill ....

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
if that ep die to sin 3.33 in 4 sec is better deleter char and ply another class
if wana tank about sin , lets say plz fix spark genie after that we talk about sin ....
even random ppl can camp def and kill ppl with 2 fire skill ....
PM me in game i show u how the "legendary def camping set" makes almost no diffo vs sins.

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance

they are fine not coming

People with gof zerk on me every 2 hits? How is that fine? Purify spell procs with every hit I do on people, how is that fine?... Even I get purged every 2 hits?? Where is fine?
Why isn't the primal upgrade to drake bash coming?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Nerf everything, all OP  :'(

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
PM me in game i show u how the "legendary def camping set" makes almost no diffo vs sins.
dude u know FB right ..?
when with 3 spark gof int u hit max 3k/2k  its game or wat ..
every class should not be immortal ...

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
* Ascended Dragon Cape can be no longer used by Assassins and Wizards
wat about wf ...?
send me your cape dude

Offline ⌘Phoenix

• Characters: Phantom | Phoenix
  • Faction: *Disbanded*Plasma
Nerf everything, all OP  :'(
Yes pls