Epic Perfect World

Donations

Offline djdirty_713

I am currently in South Korea. I just made a donation with e check because my bank will not update my info. I received an email stating that the e check cleared but have not received any gold in more than an hour. Was wondering if anyone can tell me if the donation page is down or bugged. Or if its simply a time zone difference and I have to wait longer than normal. 

Tali

Unfortunately as the donations are connected to a paypal donation account Agatio has to apply the gold to the account himself. This means you will have to wait until he is online to recieve your gold.

Offline djdirty_713

Oh ok had no clue it was like that. Thought it was an automatic thing. Kinda sucks on the wait part but its cool. Thanks for your help. :D

Tali

Oh ok had no clue it was like that. Thought it was an automatic thing. Kinda sucks on the wait part but its cool. Thanks for your help. :D

Yeah the wait is unfavourable but hey, 2.5 gold for $1 USD? I'm alright with that.

Offline Ste_

I am currently in South Korea. I just made a donation with e check because my bank will not update my info. I received an email stating that the e check cleared but have not received any gold in more than an hour. Was wondering if anyone can tell me if the donation page is down or bugged. Or if its simply a time zone difference and I have to wait longer than normal.

Actually, if you read the 'Donations' page it says the following:

Quote from: Agatio
Right after donation please e-mail me on [email protected].
I will reward you with Cubi Gold as soon as possible.

In title write:
"Your Account ID" Donation

and as a content put:
"Your Account Name" and the amount of money that you have donated. You can put some additional info.

Offline djdirty_713

Thanks Ste I have really crappy connection on my computer so I mainly do this through my phone. Strange huh? But that's extremely helpful. :)

Offline Ste_

Thanks Ste I have really crappy connection on my computer so I mainly do this through my phone. Strange huh? But that's extremely helpful. :)

No problem. Hope everything has been done and you got your gold :)