Epic Perfect World

Nerf xbow

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Either I'm insanely unlucky with chinese players or the xbow procs way too much for its intended purpose. In 1v1s/or mass I literally spend most my time locked by the xbow unable to move. The proc rate (on me) seems like every 4 hits or so, stun locking you in the process for 5 seconds  (As immob + seal is counted as a stun).

Reason I quit using my archers xbow is because how dull it is to literally watch your opponent get stun locked by a weapon and having 0 influence in the fight other than the luck based factor.

Either lower the proc rate or remove the immobilize from the weapon.
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2015, 03:21 pm by Agatio, Reason: added tag
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1 put Darken, same effect but lower chance to proc

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
+1 even though I really don't care.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
sounds good.... +1
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I've asked this before but it got ignored..+1 obviously

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
+1 or make the seal effect last for 2 secs lol

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
use purify weapon, they won't hit high if they are using square formation and will need many hits to finish, so your chances of getting a proc of purify are pretty big. i'd agree only if we were nerfing all other procs (sb, gof, purify).

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
use purify weapon, they won't hit high if they are using square formation and will need many hits to finish, so your chances of getting a proc of purify are pretty big. i'd agree only if we were nerfing all other procs (sb, gof, purify).
Purify is what 3-5%? xbow seems like 25-33% l0l. You do the math
♡ Bellend ♡

infernchidhu

Purify is what 3-5%? xbow seems like 25-33% l0l. You do the math
square formation is 5%

infernchidhu

-1, i am demon archer, my stun is shit, and it misses 90% of the times on arcane armour classes, square formation is the only hope i have to maintain more than half distance from my opponent..., but yes i can see how it can be OP'd on a sage archer

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
-1 it's 5% anyway, it's just your bad luck and if the xbow would get nerfed there would be no point using it afterwards.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
-1, i am demon archer, my stun is shit, and it misses 90% of the times on arcane armour classes, square formation is the only hope i have to maintain more than half distance from my opponent..., but yes i can see how it can be OP'd on a sage archer
Noob demon ea :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator