Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
or really so begging ppl to join and asking for help in pk and trying with all ways to beat us is not tryhard ok . sigging on sundown is a new come back i see ur ppl using these couple days lel . if u consider sundown a 1v1 spot then its only u who does .everywhere is a place for pk since its a pvp server :)
The only tryhardism here is trying so to be edgy and hated on an online game where picking my fashion combination of the day is harder than beating you in pk. No need to respond to my comment I ain't gonna bother reading anymore, was good pk, peace.  :)

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Vid Josh more mass pk vid :D

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
Nice video. Looked like fun PK. Nice into and nice music. Keep it up bud.  :police:

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
The only tryhardism here is trying so to be edgy and hated on an online game where picking my fashion combination of the day is harder than beating you in pk. No need to respond to my comment I ain't gonna bother reading anymore, was good pk, peace.  :)
im sure u find picking fash hard since u have no idea what u doing in pk lmao . and you say beating u like if its a daily event while u managed to accomplish it once for now since the way don't matter to u and  as a said u have no idea what pk is lel bye

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
So allying half server to beat (at first) artifex and now OC isn't tryhard in your opinion? We offered 10v10 and still up for it so don't bitch about numbers retards.
Allying what ?lmao u talk about old stuff i wasn't even with them back then . get updated

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Good Intro Master cc + dd + target selection , good 1 liked it wish every barb is as same as ur :police:

slpstrm17

Winner >Outcastians< PREPARE SHIELDS AUU AUU AUU