Epic Perfect World

Outcasts☆ vs The Holy Alliance™

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
You guys seem to be forgetting about your allies that were in air,  give them more credit they did better in this pk than you.  As for complaining about couple Arti (only Xia but okay)  helping what about earlier when we were pking vs arti and you guys showed up to snipe us from air?  Secret ally?  
3dense5mebb
u tried to do the same many times its not our prob if u suck at backstabbing too lol lmao

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
u tried to do the same many times its not our prob if u suck at backstabbing too lol lmao
Yes we did but you see every time it has happened to you guys it was always ''omg arti and oc secret ally '- '!! '' but when you do it suddenly it is #JustWarningThings lol lmao haha 

slpstrm17

haha lol rofl lmao

Offline KGB

Yes we did but you see every time it has happened to you guys it was always ''omg arti and oc secret ally '- '!! '' but when you do it suddenly it is #JustWarningThings lol lmao haha
secret ally or no atleast when u show up  we manage to beat u lel i don't have to give u links media section is full of proofs about ur ppl going tryhard

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
secret ally or no atleast when u show up  we manage to beat u lel i don't have to give u links media section is full of proofs about ur ppl going tryhard
I think faction sigging at couple of people at sundown is enough proof your people are more try-hard than anyone else could be lel lmao and other acronyms

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
didnt read all the pages but i bet its mostly warning claiming it is OC+artifex because of Xia healing us and subzero stunning both of us.

amiright?

either way gf warning, unknowns, cyan, godsarmy and hangover
Lol i fak you

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Best guild is Warning , get over it   :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I missed PK lol

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Why i'm watching 30vs15?
The best part was when SuckMyApple said "aa" 
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why i'm watching 30vs15?
The best part was when SuckMyApple said "aa"
madness

Offline KGB

I think faction sigging at couple of people at sundown is enough proof your people are more try-hard than anyone else could be lel lmao and other acronyms
or really so begging ppl to join and asking for help in pk and trying with all ways to beat us is not tryhard ok . sigging on sundown is a new come back i see ur ppl using these couple days lel . if u consider sundown a 1v1 spot then its only u who does .everywhere is a place for pk since its a pvp server :)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
unknowns won this pk ty all for trying
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2015, 12:29 pm by FMP

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
but u do the same damn how shocking  :'(

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Why you guise still answering to Igor  ??? god damnit . What about it Kinsei what do you mean 15v30 LOOOL i have to laugh on this , Warning since the very beginning they came to this server all they say is '' they outnumber us that's it'' best excuse guise , you even had alliance , you did not learn alot of things  in school ... couting was one of them. What about me saying aa , what's wrong with that ? When i asked to aa , Gio was like : David our squad only have 2 DD's. I was like : Oh just realized that , anyway , AA ! l3l xD

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
I guess its not the whole pk...?
Let's go through scenario of whole PK
OC wins vs Warning guild v guild
Warning comes back with ally and pushes OC
OC RG's and starts pushing Warning + ally
Warning + ally wipe completely
OC wins  :police:
Regardless fun pk