Epic Perfect World

Outcasts☆ vs The Holy Alliance™

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Don't count Fail in your excuse. I was in def mode just watching and poking harpist a bit. I showed up for the last 3 mins of the fight.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
I guess its not the whole pk...?
.                                                                                                     

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I guess its not the whole pk...?
had to remove the last part when Warning got dominated badly due to age restriction, 18+ for that hardcore shyt

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
I guess I will post it then ^^
.                                                                                                     

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Spartans!!! Auu auuu best intro man i love you all OC#1

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Best intro ever :)) Good vid bro

• : D
Nice video,dude
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

eternalagony23

eyyy nice intro

Offline Bareback

rekt by >Marea< loolasoolaoaoslassokloaasla

video spotlight: 1:51 - 2:08 hate-targets harpist and chases him down to a miserable death ahahaaahahhaa t0p k3k

the outnumber was real real reallll

nice vid doeeee
Dude, it happened more than once, he just cut it out. There was a pretty sad moment where booge, domgrath and 3 sparked darkastartoth could not hiero an xbow ea with magic ring for like 20 seconds, then all ended up dying.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
haha ye good trio xD had the same xD
.                                                                                                     

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Still the same old lame pks... 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

slpstrm17

PREPARE SHIELDS

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
in this video we can obviously see the power of the numbers, idk if u playing with low graphic or w.e that  caused u not noticing  them . also  think ur not smart enough to think a bm stun is worthless in pk knowing that with that bm u had like 4-3 for barely 2 sqds and he had a personal ep lmao  i don't think there is  more to say than what already been said  .so bye and gf
You guys seem to be forgetting about your allies that were in air,  give them more credit they did better in this pk than you.  As for complaining about couple Arti (only Xia but okay)  helping what about earlier when we were pking vs arti and you guys showed up to snipe us from air?  Secret ally?  
3dense5mebb

Offline Kia

Eh just ignore him , he is mad after losing and trying to give an excuse , POINTLESS. xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My heals are such a good excuse tho... *_*

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex

Nice video btw.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI