• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Bro its weird this video was more like trending in social media wtf shet :'(
haha ye man ikr?  :police:

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2015, 05:22 pm by Scripter

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
xD there is another ep in the sqd both lagged in same time? or u just don't believe in 1 ep for each sqd ?

what?  what does that have to do with anything.  stop acting like the first ss I posted was to prove something to you and warning; I had nothing to prove and that's why I posted the second one because it happened long ago at a pk that I may or may not have won but I took the ss anyway.   :normal-43:

Are we supposed to be crying that you can't afford internet with a higher speed than 5 kbs?

you obviously didn't read my first post.  I posted it because you guys cared a bit too much about it the first time, so I figured you would want to see it a second time.  And no my Internet is actually pretty good.  I say I take a picture of my high ping a lot (I do), but that doesn't mean it happens a lot (very rarely).  ty for your concern tho  :police: but I think you should stop caring so much abou tit

:normal-2: boys think they're special with high ping, funny hehe

funny when girls think they're special because someone posted an ss because of them when that's not reality  :normal-8:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I agree with everyone 

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Very good video watched form begining to end :D