Epic Perfect World

Why are lions green?

Offline 2

• Old Player
Great idea!

Maybe

Or maybe....

Is it possible to do a gradient of sorts? Golden with a brown outside or underside whatever?
these lions lose to me in 1v1 lmao

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
yes, since it's just a texture to recolour
Maybe we can get something like that? Golden with a gradient of brown to the ends? That sounds super nice and not too difficult to do. I'm sure many people would prefer that over the odd redish tone?

these lions lose to me in 1v1 lmao
Hahaha. I'm sure you would lose.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline 2

• Old Player
rofl                      

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Maybe we can get something like that? Golden with a gradient of brown to the ends? That sounds super nice and not too difficult to do. I'm sure many people would prefer that over the odd redish tone?
I kind of like the red tbh , idk why GREEN and RED were put together for a LION though rofl. Made no sense 

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

y no want to be simba??

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ...

• Old Player
y no want to be simba??

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
y no want to be simba??

Don't listen to the infidels. Golden fur coat, tail, and we're in business bb

Offline Iridesca

• Characters: Iridesca
tbh if white tiger barbs/ golden lion barbs ever become an option that would be sooo great id probably play barb just for that. also... a veno with spirit fox tail/tails and ears would cool as hell. even though it might not be possible

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Any ETA when this will be added into game. Wolf barb is disgusting to me and lion is the only one that is fitting for a god like myself

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Any ETA when this will be added into game. Wolf barb is disgusting to me and lion is the only one that is fitting for a god like myself
Did you even know lion existed before copying the God of God's >Xar< preset? Ayo

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Did you even know lion existed before copying the God of God's >Xar< preset? Ayo
copying preset ROFL 
nah dude i made mine myself. xar's looks like a downie version of domgrath's perfection

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
He did tbh. 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
He did tbh.
smh tbh fam
copying preset ROFL
nah dude i made mine myself. xar's looks like a downie version of domgrath's perfection

we all believe you

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
He did tbh.
Rofl you were in skype call share screen w/ me christi when I made it lmfao
:))
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2015, 12:15 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath