Epic Perfect World

Why are lions green?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Real Life:

PW:

Discuss. I petition making lions sexy golden tan tbh

Offline ...

• Old Player
It hurts everytime.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
And why wolf is not hairy?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I mean, I can.
Not up to me though.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I mean, I can.
Not up to me though.
Can you make tiger white option too? : D

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

idk about "option".
Changes are possible, whether or not they can be added as new options is a different story.
That's something Aga would have to figure out.
If new presets are not an option, new body id's and texture numbers to be changed via inis would be the only way.
But idk if that's possible either.

i remember the fashion

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse

this would be nice.

Offline Nea

• Game Master

idk about "option".
Changes are possible, whether or not they can be added as new options is a different story.
That's something Aga would have to figure out.
If new presets are not an option, new body id's and texture numbers to be changed via inis would be the only way.
But idk if that's possible either.
well im just saying
the lion's colour is ugly as sht atm so editing it wouldnt be bad
the white tiger (tiger is already looking nice so idk) would have to be extra coz people (including me) wouldnt like replacing it for a white one LOL

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
well im just saying
the lion's colour is ugly as sht atm so editing it wouldnt be bad
the white tiger (tiger is already looking nice so idk) would have to be extra coz people (including me) wouldnt like replacing it for a white one LOL

Yeah that's why I haven't done it yet.
I don't want to force changes on people, which I'm sure Aga feels the same.
The lion barb change might be fine, most don't even use lion preset, though if it gets changed more might use it.
I've also wanted to fix cat veno tail and ears not matching :-X

I've been wanting to add new options for a looong time now (red panda barb pls :cc ), but it's not something I can really figure out on my own, like I said.
Would require Aga to sort out and if he can't, he can't.

i remember the fashion

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

The lion barb change might be fine, most don't even use lion preset, though if it gets changed more might use it.

I've been wanting to add new options for a looong time now (red panda barb pls :cc ), but it's not something I can really figure out on my own, like I said.

Honestly, making the lion barb's skin a more realistic color would boost the popularity of the preset. I personally love the lion barb due to the mane, and it looks muscular and stronger in my opinion than any of the other body types. Barb's also don't have that much customization as is, so it would be nice to have a benefiting edit for the class. Having a more realistic color and not a disgusting-greenish tinge would look amazing, because at the moment it looks like it was dipped in some radioactive material and now I'm some deformed mutant from Fallout

Offline Nea

• Game Master

hm
i saw many possibilities of replacing hair textures, eye texture (earthguard, tideborn, human) and to make one of the texture codes trigger that effect on toons
example 
if u switch eyecode for sin , u can get some alien-kind of shape of iris
that can be changed aswell to the eye model u showed me and extra such those i pmed (uchiha/rinnegan sht ) + snake, heart shapped eyes?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Honestly, making the lion barb's skin a more realistic color would boost the popularity of the preset. I personally love the lion barb due to the mane, and it looks muscular and stronger in my opinion than any of the other body types. Having a more realistic color and not a disgusting-greenish tinge would be amazing, because at the moment it looks like it was dipped in some radioactive material and now I'm some deformed mutant from Fallout

Yeah I've personally hated the gross color.
The face doesn't even completely match the body, I had the fun of trying to match it all when I was making the lion tail :-X
I'll have to talk about it with Aga and test it out.
I highly doubt the community will throw a huge fit over it. If they do, it could always be reverted back.

hm
i saw many possibilities of replacing hair textures, eye texture (earthguard, tideborn, human) and to make one of the texture codes trigger that effect on toons
example
if u switch eyecode for sin , u can get some alien-kind of shape of iris
that can be changed aswell to the eye model u showed me and extra such those i pmed (uchiha/rinnegan sht ) + snake, heart shapped eyes?

I wouldn't know where to find the extra textures, the normal ones are relatively easy to find because they are put in folders with the other textures for the race models.

i remember the fashion