Epic Perfect World

Donating problem

Offline snapback2

Hi, I was wondering if you could add another method of payment when donating aside from paypal. I wanted to donate, but was unable because of problems I'm having with paypal. They have limited my account for no reason and the process to get it un-limited is very long requiring me to send them documentation confirming my identity etc. 

Currently both methods of payment are "run" by paypal which means I can't use either one.

If another method of payment not involving paypal could be added I would greatly appreciate it.

P.s if anyone knows how I can delete my paypal account which is currently limited let me know.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
  • Is gone.
You can register your credit card from your account, make a new account and register the same credit card once again. I had this issue too but this solved it for me until they removed the limitations from my main account
What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

Offline snapback2

You can register your credit card from your account, make a new account and register the same credit card once again. I had this issue too but this solved it for me until they removed the limitations from my main account
When I sign up again, do I use the same information like address, telephone number etc?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
  • Is gone.
When I sign up again, do I use the same information like address, telephone number etc?
I dont think they matter much, maybe you cant repeat the phone number but I honestly dont remember, you can use a fake one though since they dont verify it
What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.