:normal-11: the amount of butthurt people in this thread 

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
are you upset that a ra.ped you dude on every class  :normal-2:
:normal-2: are you also upset that you got rap-ed on every class 2 

Offline Kia

These "issues" have been brought to Agatios attention 100 times over by now.
Right now this is only about arguing, postfarming and insulting one another.

Therefore... Close please.

infernchidhu

remove spark from wiz or the 15 % phy def i got wiz and i enjoy tanking every one i can chenge every def part cape chest tome def wep  this so unfair when wiz can use all this def  and do damn op damg with spark skill eas has like no chance vs wiz who def camping at same time most of wiz can go from def set to atk set on 1 sec i dont know how but i do this not in 1 sec but i still do  if u wont remove anything atlest make spark do less damg  i got wiz  and i spam spark too
i think i almost stoped play ea cuz of wiz's who spam spark  put +1 if u like wat i said

dont forget to trash about my english  :normal-2: :normal-3: :normal-2:
Idk, wizards are easy for me, you should exploit their dex genie, not having faith, or if they use faith, you can literally trade their whole genie energy for 1 spark .( attack )
wizards can't purge, if you can use pots, use a dew, it is pretty opd, with wings, after they use seal, literally no way to stop it. ( defense )
Being a sage archer comes at a price, you are bad vs arcane classes, and you can kill assassins and other HA classes with magic nukes, ps try using wind shield + purge bow, maybe you can purge and put more pressure.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
most of people are really stupid thinking if rings+capes were restricted the def camp will stop, no it won't people will just reroll their R8 gears and get p.def or m.def reduce on it, tbh i already noticed some people not switching to p.def ring but to 6% 4% reduce gears   :normal-19: :normal-20:  
on topic: mg def is too broken when the user goes full def it's like killing an ep  but...idk nothing will change because 'assassins too op' xd 
dont remove spark but increasing the energy to use it is actually a good idea.
im the best 

Goldengate

most of people are really stupid thinking if rings+capes were restricted the def camp will stop, no it won't people will just reroll their R8 gears and get p.def or m.def reduce on it, tbh i already noticed some people not switching to p.def ring but to 6% 4% reduce gears   :normal-19: :normal-20:  
on topic: mg def is too broken when the user goes full def it's like killing an ep  but...idk nothing will change because 'assassins too op' xd
dont remove spark but increasing the energy to use it is actually a good idea.
im the best
Capes and rings shouldn't be restricted lmao... People need even more def lvls to camp further more <3

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lets be kind to Artifex/XP and whatever the macro'ers call themselves now. This unbalanced skill is the only way for them to deal damage when they're camping their defense set 24/7. Their lack of actual survival skill to exploit the rules and say "It's r8zor k3yboard inittttttttt!!!" just wouldn't work without it. 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Lets be kind to Artifex/XP and whatever the macro'ers call themselves now. This unbalanced skill is the only way for them to deal damage when they're camping their defense set 24/7. Their lack of actual survival skill to exploit the rules and say "It's r8zor k3yboard inittttttttt!!!" just wouldn't work without it.
I remember when you used to polish our nuts on a daily basis, boy, No one ever beat Xp with or without gear macros, sorry dood
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2015, 08:13 am by Elitism

slpstrm17

I remember when you used to polish our nuts on a daily basis, boy, No one ever beat Xp with or without gear macros, sorry dood
Winner

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
:normal-2: how about everyone stop complaining and play the game how it is or *** off
This..

Actually before Teru, no one was playing well Wizard in this server.
MGs was really underpowered, in particulary to 1v1.
Boost was needed.

Spark always existed, def camp always existed, macros and script always existed.
But before rare was the tryhard people who use it.
Now, all def camp, all use a script to switch gears, all became more and more tryhard.

It will not be easy to fix the game now..
How can you nerf wizard( because now they tank and kill easily archer) when they get hierobugged with 30k pdef and 90def lvl by sins ?

There are today too many way to tank.

Just an idea:no one talk about it but Cards system is literally useless and it will help alot to fix the problem of def camp/damage if we remove it.

PS: Yes we know my english isn't perfect, don't waste time with stupid comment about it..

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will lock it, because such threads no longer add anything new to the topic. Lets do the fixes by small steps, starting from things we are sure about.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=27256.0