but come on its a dying game who cares anymore

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
er yh everyone wants a 'balanced server'
but come on its a dying game who cares anymore
ahm idk? maybe all who tried to get damn good stats ?!?! and u want to do wat? fck the server or wat?

Goldengate

ahm idk? maybe all who tried to get damn good stats ?!?! and u want to do wat? fck the server or wat?
My main idea was to get bigger expansion... Also the server would be unaffected by this as the stuff u share are only useable by the account that u r sharing items with, which means only 1 toon is online at a time.

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
My main idea was to get bigger expansion... Also the server would be unaffected by this as the stuff u share are only useable by the account that u r sharing items with, which means only 1 toon is online at a time.
So basically, who needs to farm extra sets of arcane r8 when 1 account can be shared between 3-4 different characters. Well, of course, 1 at a time. But it would affect the server as less people would need to buy r8 mats to create a new character. 

lul

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Don't even get what you got in your bank.... 
I use first tab for gear, second one for ec. And the rest on banker account. Problem solved.

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Goldengate

Don't even get what you got in your bank....
I use first tab for gear, second one for ec. And the rest on banker account. Problem solved.
My problem is space... How does that solve my problem?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
So smart..

I'd be able to make 2 eps if i wanted :rolleyes:

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
gms answered ppls still say ohh no ohh yes
some brains with delay dam....

M@I

yh actually i do :kappa:

Offline Bigbo

• Lord
  • LF for wife xD
  • Characters: Bigbo
  • Faction: Artifex
Anirban Guha ßumba