Epic Perfect World

R8 and Account stash

Goldengate

My safe is full of R8 (even inventory expansion isn't enough)... And I came up with this idea of removing Account Stash restriction (keeping class restriction, reputation etc.) so I can save up some space from both my inventory and safe :(

I remember people (in PWI) creating multiple characters to bank their mats and stuff. There is no reason why this shouldn't be implemented as we keep class restriction still.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i can go make a demon sin now
lvl it to 150
acc stash all my sht
5.00 for farming
acc stash all sht back
3.33 sage for pvp
i lose nothing aite?

Offline ...

• Old Player
You can't be serious.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Not a good idea, sorry. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 I wish if r8 was stashable

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Far too late for such huge game change.

Goldengate

Not a good idea, sorry.
I don't wanna sell all my stuff to npc D:

Goldengate

Far too late for such huge game change.
Idk if this is possible but we should get a safe expansion like inventory expansion.

infernchidhu

I like this, i always wanted to play sage archer without farming all the gear 

M@I

its best idea 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.