Epic Perfect World

AutoHotKey

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
a script is a program which allows u to press several keys in an instant
a gaming mouse/keyboard uses a driver( program) that allows u to press several keys in an instant, cause delay , lets u keep the items in bag without puting them on skillbar at all and gives a better advantage
can i really know whats the difference?
people have been accused and they admited that they do use the program but no action has been taken...
idk... quite sad imo

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
 afterwards you can claim you use macro keyboard /mouse xDDDDDDD
this : )))))))))))

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
if autohotkey is bannable, then even base-level software(such as window keys, that comes pre-installed on every microsoft operating system) would also be bannable. besides, everyone uses it, it's not like agatio can realistically start banning people(not even detectable) without killing his server. also, using ahk as a bot might be the dumbest thing you could do in pw, seeing as we have undetectable injection bots(and even a built-in bot provided by the game), undetectable hacks, and even rogue xml editors that work on almost every server ever

tl;dr it's fine

it should be noted that scripting software like ahk(and autoit i guess) have a tendency of breaking windows due to how they communicate with it. be careful pressing shift, ctrl, or alt while having any script enabled assuming you're sending data directly to a client(any client, not just a game client)

rockythequestion

if autohotkey is bannable, then even base-level software(such as window keys, that comes pre-installed on every microsoft operating system) would also be bannable. besides, everyone uses it, it's not like agatio can realistically start banning people(not even detectable) without killing his server. also, using ahk as a bot might be the dumbest thing you could do in pw, seeing as we have undetectable injection bots(and even a built-in bot provided by the game), undetectable hacks, and even rogue xml editors that work on almost every server ever

tl;dr it's fine

it should be noted that scripting software like ahk(and autoit i guess) have a tendency of breaking windows due to how they communicate with it. be careful pressing shift, ctrl, or alt while having any script enabled assuming you're sending data directly to a client(any client, not just a game client)
Im not sure to understand about breaking windows... do you have another software that I could use that is doing the same work?

Offline exe626

• brb
Im not sure to understand about breaking windows... do you have another software that I could use that is doing the same work?
if i was going to put the effort into creating scripts to do what these people do(just changing keybinds essentially), i'd use window keys, don't need any third party software
as for breaking windows, if using commands that target clients to send keys specifically to them, you're looking at the possibility of your keyboard not responding properly unless you restart your computer(or mash the key you hit multiple times until it resets, or so i'm told)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
AHK isn't allowed (can be fully used as a bot in-game). See: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=9.0#post_client

I updated the rules, to clear up that using keyboard or mouse macros IS allowed. Unlike farming bots or fly hacks, the macro is undetectable and I don't see any harm if people are using it. Game was fun back 1 year ago when I was the only one using it   O:-)  
If something is undetectable there's no point to keep it as forbidden since the rule would be dead.

Last Edit: Aug 02, 2015, 01:33 pm by Agatio

rockythequestion

Alright thank you Agatio <3

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Most people really use autoswap, which allows you to switch gear without even having it on hotkeys. It's a lot simpler to use than autohotkey and undetectable

Goldengate

Just use def gears and save urself froooom alll these madness  :monkey-1:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Most people really use autoswap, which allows you to switch gear without even having it on hotkeys. It's a lot simpler to use than autohotkey and undetectable
Autoswap isn't detectable? what?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Look what u did to the game zFlashx

My damage log collection NEW

Goldengate

Look what u did to the game zFlashx
zFlashx was a genius... Immortality ftw :*

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
0 life people shouldnt play, the try hards fk anything they touch.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline exe626

• brb
0 life people shouldnt play, the try hards fk anything they touch.
this is why you'll never be good

Goldengate

this is why you'll never be good
Plz dont be mean D: