Epic Perfect World

OP Barbarian : W . T . F

Offline ...

• Old Player
people said
increase % to proc but to the previous NORMAL STUN.
Just increase the proc of the current one man.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I don't like the idea of either of them and didn't read many comments so sorry if I'm repeating anything. They're both bad ideas because of the cool down of the skill, way too fast for my liking. I get knocked down so much in players vs GMs events. Wb and sin combo is 2scary because of it. :(

As a solution just pray to pan gu for proc like Suns and I do.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I don't like the idea of either of them and didn't read many comments so sorry if I'm repeating anything. They're both bad ideas because of the cool down of the skill, way too fast for my liking. I get knocked down so much in players vs GMs events. Wb and sin combo is 2scary because of it. :(

ROFL. 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well i do not agree this class needs any buff on skill tbh , this skill is based on luck ... and you just had none in this 1v1 tbh Josh, everytime im against a barb their stun works 24/7 and it's annoying , buffng it even more would just kinda make it 100% Q.Q . idk.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran

LOOOOOOOOL

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Barb shouldn't be the only class in-game with the worst skill procing %.

Veno's ? Nearly 100%. Seekers? Nearly 100%. Archers? Nearly 100%. Sins? 100%. Psychic? Nearly 100%. Blademasters? ... No comment.

How exactly would reverting Knockdown back to normal stun, giving it a higher % to proc be broken? Barb's stun's would still be outdone by any blademaster in terms of cooldown and longevity.

You name one class that will fail a stun 14 times consecutively in a row other than barb. Archer's complain so much about 95% chance as do venmoancers that miss Nova once in a blue moon. How do you think I feel when the only skill that's essential to my class is missing so frequently? 
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2015, 05:25 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
How exactly would reverting Knockdown back to normal stun, giving it a higher % to proc be broken? 
Who said this? We said giving the autistic stun a higher proc chance would be broken.

Offline 2

• Old Player

this video is garbage rofl

lmfao Speedyl is a tryhardism that kid uses proc-reducing hack to make sure he doesnt get killed rofl that kid is so mad izigame

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

this video is garbage rofl

lmfao Speedyl is a tryhardism that kid uses proc-reducing hack to make sure he doesnt get ****d rofl that kid is so mad izigame

f0cking kek'd

@Distant ↓

Quote from: Fall Sun Aug 02 2015 11:23:07 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
They're both bad ideas because of the cool down of the skill, way too fast for my liking.

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
wat the  fk u count dude number 12 was miss xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDwasnt ur forfty LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the true lvl of oc ppl where u from again xd 

infernchidhu

This game is awful, most of the modern games use "Pseudo random" meaning if the average chance of a skill is 25%, the first hit is like 10%, second hit 15% and so on till the 5th is 100%, and it resets once it lands, this eliminates the "luck" factor by a lot, but its ok, i guess you just need to go more rounds you are bound to get extremely "lucky" eventually. so its w/e
Nice probably some donator kiddie cried for nerf
Btw that ending made no sense

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Nice probably some donator kiddie cried for nerf
Btw that ending made no sense
Ye surely, no other explanation!!!
wat the  fk u count dude number 12 was miss xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDwasnt ur forfty LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the true lvl of oc ppl where u from again xd

If u r srs u r dumb, mighty cant miss, if u r not srs ur still dumb

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
This game is awful, most of the modern games use "Pseudo random" meaning if the average chance of a skill is 25%, the first hit is like 10%, second hit 15% and so on till the 5th is 100%, and it resets once it lands, this eliminates the "luck" factor by a lot, but its ok, i guess you just need to go more rounds you are bound to get extremely "lucky" eventually. so its w/e
Yeah honestly if this game used true percentages it would be much different.

Goldengate

Yeah honestly if this game used true percentages it would be much different.