Epic Perfect World

OP Barbarian : W . T . F

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Barbarian Knockdown is the most overpowered skill in this entire game.
It has been said by the masses that this skill needs Nerfed

Enjoy this video as much as I did  :police:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Damn my brother got amazing lock skills :) fk ur knockdown josh.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
That's what happens when you learn your skills at a Chinese second hand shop meng

Offline Monti

• Old Player
Bravo Bravo
PS. That song is Terrible

:tiger-40:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Bravo Bravo
PS. That song is Terrible

:tiger-40:
Don't hate on the Cosby man.
That's what happens when you learn your skills at a Chinese second hand shop meng

Agatio sold me refurbished Mighty Swing  :))

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Offline ...

• Old Player
Gm i beg you make it at least 80% chance. 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Make it non stackable and faithable (?) Or just add back the old stun but with 100% chance

Offline ...

• Old Player
Make it non stackable and faithable (?) Or just add back the old stun but with 100% chance
It's not about the faith, just increasing it up to 80-85% would be enough.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
It's not about the faith, just increasing it up to 80-85% would be enough.

It's clear from just this video that barbarian is the most luck-based class on this entire game. Yes, we hit a lot, and yes we have a lot of defenses but come on? This is our only stunlike skill It's not like we asked for knockdown to be added to the game, and it's extremely unfair for barb's to have such a terrible % chance for the only true stunning skill.

At this point I'd be fine with it being removed, making it the default stun w/ 95% of procing like most classes.

Or increase KD to 80% even so that it's not so luck based. Every other class in the game has a higher % chance than barb with the exception of wizards Primal skill, but even then they have mountains siege and an easily used 20% proc stone rain as demon. Not to mention seals, ect.

On the other hand.. Yeah, my luck was really terrible in this fight.. But 14 fails in a row? That seem's a bit excessive considering that all 16 failed proc's happened in 3 minute 30 second timespan.

tl;dr : Make barb less luck based, at all costs and I'll be a happy player. (Yes, even if it means knockdown is kill)

Barb's dont need knockdown to make easies meng. Just increase that proc rate ;)
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2015, 02:12 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ...

• Old Player
It's clear from just this video that barbarian is the most luck-based class on this entire game. Yes, we hit a lot, and yes we have a lot of defenses but come on? This is our only stunlike skill It's not like we asked for knockdown to be added to the game, and it's extremely unfair for barb's to have such a terrible % chance for the only true stunning skill.

At this point I'd be fine with it being removed, making it the default stun w/ 95% of procing like most classes.

Or increase KD to 80% even so that it's not so luck based. Every other class in the game has a higher % chance than barb with the exception of wizards Primal skill, but even then they have mountains siege and an easily used 20% proc stone rain as demon. Not to mention seals, ect.

On the other hand.. Yeah, my luck was really terrible in this fight.. But 14 fails in a row? That seem's a bit excessive considering that all 16 failed proc's happened in 3 minute 30 second timespan.

tl;dr : Make barb less luck based, at all costs and I'll be a happy player. (Yes, even if it means knockdown is kill)

Barb's dont need knockdown to make easies meng. Just increase that proc rate ;)
14 fails? i did around 26 in a fight, it's ridiculous, i'd say not to return the old skill but just increase the proc rate of the current one.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I'm guessing the reason the proc rate is so low is due to the fact that being literally knocked on your ass leaves little room for counter play. Can't faith it like a normal negative status effect. I mean, if they are gonna boost the proc rate, give others a chance to counter play against it at least.
"My honor is my loyalty