stop fighting for second place losers , Xpendable win 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Zilara

Worms:
I don't have to say anything here . Worms has always been here through ups and downs and always offered great pk no matter what . Worms has never been a tryharding pk faction , and as Zilara stated she wants it to be a fun and not a tryhard faction

Well...it was even more fun to have you around, Ilias  :normal-25: :normal-48:
I looked for some SS and I managed to find these: 

:normal-2: 

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
When she said everyone, she meant that the core members she knew that all ended up in Artifex now. The rest of the members were irrelevant, inactive, or randoms who rarely pk'd. Obviously you seem to forget that half of guild joined GG then some left because they were treated like shit by their officers during pk. There was no 'Merge'. There was no 'instant move' where everyone went to Artifex. If anything, Artifex received the least of salvations members after the disband. What can I expect though, you're to retarded to pick up on obvious cues. No need to respond anymore to a low life kid like you. Obviously you know nothing.http://prntscr.com/7zrpqr
http://prntscr.com/7zrqht
http://prntscr.com/7zrqml
since when do merges have to be instant, ofc it takes time but sooner than later, the minions will follow the leader, and all ended up where cynix went.

Now take your salvation pride somewhere else, as it is now a mere alt guild of the faction you totally didn't merge into.

If you see me silent is because sometimes with tryhards like you the best response is no response. Not because I got "shut down" by someone who can't even spell disband right. :normal-1:
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 10:19 pm by Scripter

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Well...it was even more fun to have you around, Ilias  :normal-25: :normal-48:
I looked for some SS and I managed to find these:

:normal-2:
damn ce mai faci

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
since when do merges have to be instant, ofc it takes time but sooner then later, the minions will follow the leader, and all ended up where cynix went.

Now take your salvation pride somewhere else, as it is now a mere alt guild of the faction you totally didn't merge into.

If you see me silent is because sometimes with tryhards like you the best response is no response. Not because I got "shut down" by someone who can't even spell disband right. :normal-1:
dude let them talk, everybody knows salvation was a shtty guild that had to merge into artifex.... let them live in their fairytale. I lol'd when he called himself core i probably can solo him with 1 finger , ppl be living in imaginary worlds lately
+ No guild comes close to t69/warning, we are the chosen ones.
+ noone cares about old dead guild, lets move on boys 
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 10:28 pm by Saladjin

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
since when do merges have to be instant, ofc it takes time but sooner then later, the minions will follow the leader, and all ended up where cynix went.

Hes mad... mission accomplished. 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Hes mad... mission accomplished.

"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Wow. People still take time out of their day to bring up my faction and imaginary merges.  I was one of the last Salvations to join Artifex and still people wanna say salv merged.  When I called for a disband, GoodGame had more ex salv members than any other faction, but nobody wants to talk about that.  Feel better soon (:

If you weren't in Salv core, and you never knew me, please don't try telling stories about my former guild or the players I associated with. If you want to join our fanclub, Salvationpw.shivtr.com.
I'm basically 40

Offline ...

• Old Player
Wow. People still take time out of their day to bring up my faction and imaginary merges.  I was one of the last Salvations to join Artifex and still people wanna say salv merged.  When I called for a disband, GoodGame had more ex salv members than any other faction, but nobody wants to talk about that.  Feel better soon (:
I thought you got shot.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
U will let veri much people mad for dont put xpendable on this list.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I thought you got shot.

I actually died irl it was pretty bad
I'm basically 40

infernchidhu

I actually died irl it was pretty bad
Remember last time this shet happened LOL, val gonna be mad af  :))

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Remember last time this shet happened LOL, val gonna be mad af  :))

She was so mad dude.. I think she believed the story for a second tbh
I'm basically 40

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

If you weren't in Salv core, and you never knew me, please don't try telling stories about my former guild or the players I associated with. If you want to join our fanclub, Salvationpw.shivtr.com.
Did your minions summon you because they ran out of things to say?

Should've expected it when they adopted the umad? attitude people assume when they've run out of things to say.

Oh well, no point wasting my time here,  you guys will just bring up every technical detail there is  to deny what's a fact.

dude let them talk, everybody knows salvation was a shtty guild that had to merge into artifex.... let them live in their fairytale. I lol'd when he called himself core i probably can solo him with 1 finger , ppl be living in imaginary worlds lately
+ No guild comes close to t69/warning, we are the chosen ones.
+ noone cares about old dead guild, lets move on boys
0 relevance guild try make fairytales to wipe shame, no wonder people keep forgetting they ever existed :normal-2: :normal-2:

my maddie maker share of today is over, no more time for you boyz