Epic Perfect World

The Factions of EPW

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
All the people that hate on NH  are obviously jealous that they couldn't  master the art of using holy path in the water

I need to learn this skill. I have mastered the art of the Flying Holy Path, but this is on a whole other level
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
My personal favorite and the Only faction I've ever been loyal to was and still is Salvation its dead now bc everyone went to Artifex but in the time when Salvation was alive we won impressive pk when the odds were against us. How did we do this? Communication and Team work. We had average numbers some times less but we all pulled our weight in Mass pk. Best guild iv ever been in wish u could have shared the experience when they were still around seeing how they are not mentioned in the thread. Cynix is an outstanding leader and pushed everyone to do there best all positive vibes from everyone no drama nor conflict between guild mates we all supported eachother.

I greatly miss this guild and have nothing but positive things to say about it no guild can compare.
Truest comment on whole thread by far.
"My honor is my loyalty

lelion123

My personal favorite and the Only faction I've ever been loyal to was and still is Salvation its dead now bc everyone went to Artifex but in the time when Salvation was alive we won impressive pk when the odds were against us. How did we do this? Communication and Team work. We had average numbers some times less but we all pulled our weight in Mass pk. Best guild iv ever been in wish u could have shared the experience when they were still around seeing how they are not mentioned in the thread. Cynix is an outstanding leader and pushed everyone to do there best all positive vibes from everyone no drama nor conflict between guild mates we all supported eachother.

I greatly miss this guild and have nothing but positive things to say about it no guild can compare.
You make it sound like Salvation was the perfect faction :( . I am sorry that i didn't add it

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
maddied artifex/oc commenting in 1, 2,

Edit: I was late :-[

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
i can tell most of the things u said with out even being in any of the guilds u mention, nothing u have said has to do with anything thats acctually going on inside the guilds, i dont see why not mention other guilds or what would be the point of ur title
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
Truest comment on whole thread by far.
might want to review the comment again, and think about your previous posts then come again and say this is the truth so I can SS and  show it to you everytime you claim whole Salvation didn't merge into Artifex :normal-2:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

SALVATIOOOONNNNNNN <3

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

lelion123

i can tell most of the things u said with out even being in any of the guilds u mention, nothing u have said has to do with anything thats acctually going on inside the guilds, i dont see why not mention other guilds or what would be the point of ur title
Good for you brother. I am simply speaking about them from my point of view ..

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
Good for you brother. I am simply speaking about them from my point of view ..
I for one appreciate the insight.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
might want to review the comment again, and think about your previous posts then come again and say this is the truth so I can SS and  show it to you everytime you claim whole Salvation didn't merge into Artifex :normal-2:
Where does it once say in her post that salvation "merged" into artifex? She's merely stating what I did. When the guild disbanded all the active members - as individuals - went into artifex, gg, or another pk faction. Nobody said "HEY GUYS GO TO _____ WE ARE MERGING". What do you expect? For everyone to stay guildless or join a faction that just got done trashing them the day before? Of all the guilds salvation pk'd against, Artifex gave us the most respect. So naturally, the individuals were more inclined to go there than anywhere else. The rest of them loved sigging 80+ at allies everyday and proceeding to trash us. Do you know the definition of a merge or are you to stupid and would like me to define it for to you? Who are you anyways?
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 09:21 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
Where does it once say in her post that salvation "merged" into artifex? She's merely stating what I did. When the guild disbanded all the active members - as individuals - went into artifex, gg, or another pk faction. Do you know the definition of a merge or are you to stupid and would like me to define it for to you? Who are you anyways?
she said "everyone"
Merge:
to cause (two or more things, such as two companies) to come together and become one thing : to join or unite (one thing) with another.

pretty much what happened^
I'm sorry bro, your perfect faction didn't disband because of any of the made up excuses you bring up, it couldn't handle the wreckage and joined the heavy number forces, same as xp and every other tryhard guild who claims to be the best ever existed but couldn't stand on their own against the zerging losers that made this server's pk sht.
don't stress tho, not like my opinion matters, I couldn't care less actually ajajaja ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
she said "everyone"
Merge:
to cause (two or more things, such as two companies) to come together and become one thing : to join or unite (one thing) with another.

I'm sorry bro, your perfect faction didn't disband because of any of the made up excuses you bring up, it couldn't handle the wreckage and joined the heavy number forces, same as xp and every other tryhard guild who claims to be the best ever existed but couldn't stand on their own against the zerging losers that made this server's pk sht.
don't stress tho, not like my opinion matters, I couldn't care less actually ajajaja ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry I meant everyone as in the ppl I talked to in the guild not the guild its self. So simple minded try hard to complain when its not even something worth complaining about. And they have there reasons for disbaning but disbaning does not mean we were not an amazing guild in our time.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i am here to laugh at this thread lol 

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall

gj on writing new book

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
she said "everyone"
Merge:

When she said everyone, she meant that the core members she knew that all ended up in Artifex now. The rest of the members were irrelevant, inactive, or randoms who rarely pk'd. Obviously you seem to forget that half of guild joined GG then some left because they were treated like shit by their officers during pk. There was no 'Merge'. There was no 'instant move' where everyone went to Artifex. If anything, Artifex received the least of salvations members after the disband. What can I expect though, you're to retarded to pick up on obvious cues. No need to respond anymore to a low life kid like you. Obviously you know nothing.
Sorry I meant everyone as in the ppl I talked to in the guild not the guild its self. So simple minded try hard to complain when its not even something worth complaining about. And they have there reasons for disbaning but disbaning does not mean we were not an amazing guild in our time.
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 10:08 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty