• Faction: Xpendable
you are the best player
thx i know
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Warning/t69:
They seem to get trashed talked a lot just because of their Unknown alliance but i am sure  if they pk alone it will be the only faction that chooses to follow quality over quantity which is rare to see . Their pk style is amazing and i am sure if people knew how to appreciate that warning wouldn't get such negative reputation
I agree, usually just 1-1,5 pt of them, but other guilds need 2 or more pts for sure win, sad but true.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Vegas

I agree, usually just 1-1,5 pt of them, but other guilds need 2 or more pts for sure win, sad but true.
PKing without huge numbers doesn't make someone better, just less tryhard

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
PKing without huge numbers doesn't make someone better, just less tryhard
Atleast they win most of the fair fights.. But sadly small groups get outnumbered fast.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I don't agree with someone , especially one , everyone knows who l3l , they pretend to be good xd

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Funniest thing I've seen so far today. I dunno if trolling or retarded but ty.  
I think this guy must be Fail the psyc from Arti...

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Zirkon

I got a feeling this thread will be locked soon :normal-37:
hey nerd i beat u

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
I think this guy must be Fail the psyc from Arti...
Did it help at all that it says it under my profile pic? 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Atleast they win most of the fair fights.. But sadly small groups get outnumbered fast.
i agree, funny how the 3v3 we had today turned into 3v7  :)
i feel like i'm dead

lelion123

This is my personal point of view , you can still comment and all that but you really don't have to be rude 

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Thank you Sevalind. Wishing you all the best!

And this Lnsanity always makes me lol

heiro

Lol where is Ares, Axegroup, Aeons, Heaven etc 

lelion123

Lol where is Ares, Axegroup, Aeons, Heaven etc
I only mentioned factions that i been in or knew well enough to add information and tell my personal opinion . I have sadly never been in Ares,AxeGroup,Aeons or Heaven . I hope you are not offended by the fact that i didn't add them

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
My personal favorite and the Only faction I've ever been loyal to was and still is Salvation its dead now bc everyone went to Artifex but in the time when Salvation was alive we won impressive pk when the odds were against us. How did we do this? Communication and Team work. We had average numbers some times less but we all pulled our weight in Mass pk. Best guild iv ever been in wish u could have shared the experience when they were still around seeing how they are not mentioned in the thread. Cynix is an outstanding leader and pushed everyone to do there best all positive vibes from everyone no drama nor conflict between guild mates we all supported eachother.

I greatly miss this guild and have nothing but positive things to say about it no guild can compare.