Epic Perfect World

The Factions of EPW

lelion123

sevalind made a thread about multiple guilds but one of the guilds he does not even mention is the one most talked about

many thanks to butthead idol
Do i have to repeat myself  :normal-12:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
We disband before TW hehe
Nop , BS. 
Scott lead that TW (inclusive we were on his Vent ), you demoted him from director 2 or 3days later,  cause he had made some people left guild. After that Scott left with like half Salmarnir, and you ended up demoting everyone , and deleting all from Skype. Don't BS people about TW.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
:normal-35: Yw, HO#1

:normal-8: Butthead XP #1 fan don't be shy

Do i have to repeat myself  :normal-12:

no because you don't understand why I said that

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nop , BS.
Scott lead that TW (inclusive we were on his Vent ), you demoted him from director 2 or 3days later,  cause he had made some people left guild. After that Scott left with like half Salmarnir, and you ended up demoting everyone , and deleting all from Skype. Don't BS people about TW.

Can you delete your friends and disband guild next time you lose tw please man

lelion123

no because you don't understand why I said
Aye , i just read it correctly :normal-12:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Xpendable the legend, greatest guild in an entire PW Era, whether in air or ground or water pk no guild has ever been close their cores are best players of their class their gameplay is beautiful, watching them play is state of art, i havent seen anyone almost as good as us. The gods of all kind of pvp events, the champions of 2015 6v6 Tournament. Ty for being best: Insanity, Silence, Insolent, Robbert, Elitism, ted, DragonStick, Kiddo, Tobias, Corey, zFlashx, Pedja(My discovery, my prodigy i invented you), Tarasque, AiZoX, Scintilla. Xanadu, WasteDump, Elly, Savi, RieI, Zerk, prof, iU.  Btw I'm better than everyone I listed here
u are so smart I love u bro

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Aye , i just read it correctly :normal-12:

reading and understanding and understanding why are very different things

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Artifex : good at start, good now, no1 can deny. They dont have best players since they are spread across all guilds but they do have average people that can follow and do as they are supposed/told to
They tend to outnumber due to their high numbers which pretty much ruins pk, many of them agreed already on it
They wouldnt be so sht to pk against if they wouldnt end up pk on a ratio of 40 artis vs 30 people( of 3 different guilds that pk eachother aswell)
Good teamwork overall, just that keeping a same numbers ratio = fun pk, when u come with 30+ as one guild vs 3 guilds each having 1 - 1 and a half squad ... its obvious it wont last long LOL. They kinda have all that is needed, phy dds, mages, a sht load of CC classes ( WR WB ) and supports are a shtload
Outcasts : most of them are just there to keep a spot and aa, few are good, used to be good guild, now is just .. yea. they have some good mages that do make the pk last longer and get some kills but still doesnt help them much . Alot of mages/WBs and EPs, a bunch of WRs, overall efficient classes, they lack EAs and overall phy dmg DDs
Warning : some good pkers, awesome air pkers and overall rpk, as above, they cant do much without good amount of DDs due to their lack of CC and support classes, i guess this is perfect guild if u wanna rpk and get alot of kills, good aa overall, shit CC and low amount of WRs, they'd need some for more pk
ArchEnemy : i dont know much about them but i saw a handfull of EAs and they keep attending pk which is nice, they keep server alive and overall the pk flow, low numbers, low amount of CC
Unknowns : godsarmy with other name, not much to say about them, a handfull of players that just wanna have fun and rpk, not much of a 'competitive' guild i'd say
Worms : Many people, not  so many of them are skilled or know what they doing but they got few that carry and try to keep the pk decent and nice , they can put up a fight
Cyan : rpk/ small scale pk guild, a sht load of EAs, they can snipe u out instantly. their leader is stupid and uses magic ring sad sht jaan. Not competitive and for sure they lack any other class apart of EAs...

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just gonna lock this for very obvious reasons. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.