Epic Perfect World

The Factions of EPW

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
man

when a guild disbands there's only a few options as to what guilds the remaining people can go to that pk actively.  it's not really surprising if a group of people who have played together for months or maybe even longer eventually end up going to the same place

if you want to call it a merge, then every single guild is guilty of it and there's not much point in trying to point fingers at one guild for doing it, especially when the finger can be pointed right back at you.  it can also easily be argued that the merge wasn't originally planned in the first place.  so it's also not really surprising that a guild will deny a merge happening when that's never what was supposed to happen at all

so moral of the story:

it's not a merge

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
80% of Xpendable went to warning and oc so Xpendable merged with Arti, oc and warning
Stop crying because the best players didn't join your guild and joined arti
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2015, 06:58 am by Swane

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
It wasn't , specially Salvation. Considering there was like 10 to 14 Salvation total that joined and are in here. Salvation had what 100 people?
How's that a merge ?
I can see why you complain about Xpendables, considering there are a few more then that sure, even tho initially only8 of them joined ( Insanity , Sabine, Riel, Swink, Maxy, Maxime, Rob and Marko). In fact people like Swane Roomi and Laurice joined like 3months after or 4 ?
I recall people like Momo , Chad and a few more were in OC till the end for months. How do you count that as a merge?
Yes XP didn't merge also, you see them in Worms, AE and Warning.. I'm so done lol
Oh btw, you're missing many names  :normal-44:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Yes XP didn't merge also, you see them in Worms, AE and Warning.. I'm so done lol
Oh btw, you're missing many names  :normal-44:
Read what Roomi and Swane said. No point me saying the same thing again , since you're so butthurt at us it even affects your brain.
If you don't comprehend then not our fault, you seem to be the only one having difficulties with it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Tig

• Characters: Tig,GridLock, Euphie
  • Faction: Salvation, Artifex
Courtesy of Salvation forums.

Attention all: Salvation is shutting down. Effective immediately. All are free to leave if you want or use the base until you find a suitable faction for your needs. It has been a pleasure. I love you all so much, and I thank you for the opportunity to play with you all.  I will still be popping online from time to time.  I wish you the best of luck.

The fact that you even mentioned Salvation as merging automatically discredits anything you said.  You all
seriously have some crazy shit delusions. I'll say it again like I always have, and this goes out to everyone. :-X

Salvation never merged anywhere. The guild disbanded due to cynix not wanting to deal with guild
at the time because of real life issues (school?). This occurred immediately after we won a TW, in which
he announced to everyone that we can stay or go wherever, but basically the guild was not gonna be revived.
Naturally, we all went to other factions. Most of us went to Artifex, GoodGame, or another pk factions.
Some of us - like Tetai - tried making our own Pk factions, but all of them didn't work out in the end.
Artifex didn't even receive the majority of the members from Salvation. Instead, GoodGame did. Some people
like to argue that because Salvation is an Artifex alt guild that this is considered a 'merge'. The truth behind that
is when Cynix returned the game months after the disband and joined artifex, salvation was already 100% dead.
Rather than letting the guild collect dust forever, it was put to at least some good use due to it's high level guild base.
To this day, the majority of Salvation isn't even IN artifex. So cut this bullshit off and drop this whole 'merge' shit.

TO ANYTHING POSTED AFTER THIS:

you tell em Frost.   +1

Nice rules you have in your head.. "invite them in one day = merge".. "invite them in 1-2 weeks = not merge"  :normal-16:  Pretty much same thing lol Or you wanna say it was a merge after all, just took a bit more time?

Sorry guys guess I contributed to merge since i join Arti 9 months after Salv disband :tiger-13:
  Ty Lonicera

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Oh btw, you're missing many names  :normal-44:
well  :normal-43: there are a few xpen who joined guilds like heaven/alamat/ag like pis and xarmelle, etc.  and pedja and scarce in warning.  and igor too I think I dunno what guild he is in now.  so we can say xpen merged these guilds too

and then 1337 joined oc we merged oc too.. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
well  :normal-43: there are a few xpen who joined guilds like heaven/alamat/ag like pis and xarmelle, etc.  and pedja and scarce in warning.  so we can say xpen merged these guilds too
i'd like a double cheeseburger with 2 portions of fries, a happy meal, 2 large wraps and oh, a diet cola, thx
i feel like i'm dead

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
I give this topic 1 maybe 2 more pages before it's locked. Has been mildly entertaining though.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
i'd like a double cheeseburger with 2 portions of fries, a happy meal, 2 large wraps and oh, a diet cola, thx
I don't suggest getting that you've been gaining way too much weight recently..  losing event has caused you to do some major stress eating

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
I don't suggest getting that you've been gaining way too much weight recently..  losing event has caused you to do some major stress eating
i see, just the fries then thx 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Read what Roomi and Swane said. No point me saying the same thing again , since you're so butthurt at us it even affects your brain.
If you don't comprehend then not our fault, you seem to be the only one having difficulties with it.
I can tell many fairy tales also  :normal-36:

well  :normal-43: there are a few xpen who joined guilds like heaven/alamat/ag like pis and xarmelle, etc.  and pedja and scarce in warning.  so we can say xpen merged these guilds too

Yet people who made XP joined in Artifex + biggest group that left joined in same guild. I'm pretty sure can say it was a merge.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
man

when a guild disbands there's only a few options as to what guilds the remaining people can go to that pk actively.  it's not really surprising if a group of people who have played together for months or maybe even longer eventually end up going to the same place

if you want to call it a merge, then every single guild is guilty of it and there's not much point in trying to point fingers at one guild for doing it, especially when the finger can be pointed right back at you.  it can also easily be argued that the merge wasn't originally planned in the first place.  so it's also not really surprising that a guild will deny a merge happening when that's never what was supposed to happen at all

so moral of the story:

it's not a merge
I agree with this 100%.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Lol guys do you really care...? xDD I thought its one of poitless threads but I see it has already 8 pages lol.
.                                                                                                     

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I can tell many fairy tales also  :normal-36:

Yet people who made XP joined in Artifex + biggest group that left joined in same guild. I'm pretty sure can say it was a merge.

I'll point you again to my previous post since you cannot read:

we all joined GG first actually so technically we merged gg too

your fandom over xp has been a bit fun but having to repeat myself is rather tiring

Lol guys do you really care...? xDD I thought its one of poitless threads but I see it has already 8 pages lol.

this is all butthead ever talks about 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
I'll point you again to my previous post since you cannot read:

we all joined GG first actually so technically we merged gg too

your fandom over xp has been a bit fun but having to repeat myself is rather tiring
Are we talking about past or what's happening atm?  :normal-16:
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!