Epic Perfect World

The Factions of EPW

lelion123

I always wanted to do something like this but now that i have quitted i have no boundaries holding me back from doing it . I'll comment on each faction's performance and support it with facts from mass pks,trash talks and so on . Keep in mind i have been in most of the listed  factions.
                                                       Sorry if this turns out to be a huge wall of text , i'll try to keep it short

ArchEnemy:
Doesn't matter which leader leads it , it will always be one of the best factions for me .  Used to rule epw but sadly everyone went inactive . After that Tero, the original leader of ArchEnemy asked Vanatorul to lead the faction . He did well but it wasn't  enough to bring the faction back to the original state of ruling the server once again . After Tero came back there was some drama and Vanatorul left ArchEnemy . At the moment we see some impressive perfomance from Tero and ArchEnemy which is making me looking forward to their huge comeback

Worms:
I don't have to say anything here . Worms has always been here through ups and downs and always offered great pk no matter what . Worms has never been a tryharding pk faction , and as Zilara stated she wants it to be a fun and not a tryhard faction

Outcasts:
Back when i was a newbie sin OC occured to me as a godlike faction that takes  shit from noone . Each time someone posted a OC pk video i was panicing and screaming inside me like a anime fangirl ( I applied once but i messed up because i thought AA was Arcane Armor ;(( ) . Sadly OC isn't the same . Some of the core OC people play , some of them don't BUT , all i see now is more trash talk and less pk  . Outcasts used to be a faction where quality mattered a lot but now it's basicly quantity over quality

Warning/t69:
They seem to get trashed talked a lot just because of their Unknown alliance but i am sure  if they pk alone it will be the only faction that chooses to follow quality over quantity which is rare to see . Their pk style is amazing and i am sure if people knew how to appreciate that warning wouldn't get such negative reputation

Unknowns:
I sadly dont have enough information , but for now this will do : They're Unknowns (huehue , i dont know )

Artifex:
I have been in Artifex for some time actually but not on this server ( i am not going to list the servers ) . This faction has both negative and positive reputation just because of their enormously large  numbers for simple pks . Everyone who seeks some attention or needs a name can easily apply and join Artifex . 6-7 members only seemed to impress me with their gameplay but the rest are .. well i can't seem to find an appropriate name for the rest of them xd

Ducks:
(I didn't add this at first just because i didn't have many information since i have never been in there ;( ) But from the few things i know back when ArchEnemy and Ducks were allies, the only thing i have to say is that your pk style was simply amazing and not only that but you guys never trash talked which is impressive . One of the nicest factions ( I remember you always let me in your fashion events even though i wasn't in your faction <3)

And last but not least

NoHomo:
Simply the #1 . All the people that hate on NH  are obviously jealous that they couldn't  master the art of using holy path in the water

I am sorry for any grammar mistakes , once i get back from work i'll correct them if this thread is still  not locked
Also , i am aware that i didn't add some factions and it was simply a personal choice just to avoid even more pointless drama
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 06:47 pm by Sevalind

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sums it up well :normal-1:

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
( I applied once but i messed up because i thought AA was Arcane Armor ;(( )
I think you are the best

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
WOW AREN`T WE FORGETTING SOMEONE NOW!   :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-12: :normal-13:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
What about ducks wtfff

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Unknowns:
I sadly dont have enough information , but for now this will do : They're Unknowns (huehue , i dont know )
Dw, you nailed it lol
Nice read btw, it was interressting to read someone elses view on this topic.

lelion123

WOW AREN`T WE FORGETTING SOMEONE NOW!   :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-12: :normal-13:
I am sorry . You guys have always been nice and never really trash talked on wc so i didn't add Ducks to the list . But i can add them once i come back from work :-[

Offline ...

• Old Player

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

Warning/t69:
They seem to get trashed talked a lot just because of their Unknown alliance but i am sure  if they pk alone it will be the only faction that chooses to follow quality over quantity which is rare to see . Their pk style is amazing and i am sure if people knew how to appreciate that warning wouldn't get such negative reputation

:normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:
so beautifull dude, 11/10

Opulence

Kaid faction? 
>:(

lelion123

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive

Warning/t69:

Funniest thing I've seen so far today. I dunno if trolling or retarded but ty.  

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I got a feeling this thread will be locked soon :normal-37:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I am best player

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Was just wondering , whats the point of this thread and are we allowed to add our opinions about this ? Thanks ..