Epic Perfect World

EPW Artifex~Nothing New

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
them* nice grammar
OT: nice video O:-)
English isn't his first language?  :normal-9:

It was a nice video, but poor music. And yes Noki, nothing new, always PKing with a lot more!

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
English isn't his first language?  :normal-9:

It was a nice video, but poor music. And yes Noki, nothing new, always PKing with a lot more!
and its my first lang? ???

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video, thank you to all the parties involved in this pk, it was quite fun and enjoyable.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:normal-37: so much trash talk coming from you in that video nokipie

:pig-23: nice video noob, first song best tho

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
artifex vs all. Artifex win all other guilds = trash

:normal-37: so much trash talk coming from you in that video nokipie

:pig-23: nice video noob, first song best tho

i told u i will use it cof cof

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
artifex vs all. Artifex win all other guilds = trash

i told u i will use it cof cof
:normal-8: goodboy, i find more songs for next

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
:normal-8: goodboy, i find more songs for next
:normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40:

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
...nice video, wtf music?
I liked music
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was a really nice pk tbh , Noki died to David in pkay  :rolleyes:, nice video :normal-8:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Was a really nice pk tbh , Noki died to David in pkay  :rolleyes:, nice video :normal-8:
never :c

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i had to aa once at 2 sec x.x , u change targets toooo fast :c , but nice video anyways , that music was good tho c.c  :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i had to aa once at 2 sec x.x , u change targets toooo fast :c , but nice video anyways , that music was good tho c.c  :police:
that is why i don't like leading... i play with my duo that he change target every 2 sec and ppl can't keep up  :-\

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
you cut ur thousand dead by me noki...

• : D
Shit video,shit psy,shit gameplay
Ye
you suck dude O:-)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice vid noki but that music though.....