Epic Perfect World

Only WB buffs

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I wondered if it was possible to view only certain buffs on squad members? When I'm playing my WB I couldn't care less about any other buffs and only want to see my class' buffs. Is there someway to already do this within the files or can this somehow be implemented? Thanks.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
no  :-X :rolleyes:
Not for everyone you fool. I mean some configurable option to make it so certain classes (e.g. WB/EP) can only see their class buffs on squad members so it's easier and the squad menu doesn't take up 1/4 of the screen with all the buffs on it...

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Not for everyone you fool. I mean some configurable option to make it so certain classes (e.g. WB/EP) can only see their class buffs on squad members so it's easier and the squad menu doesn't take up 1/4 of the screen with all the buffs on it...

eh ehm
no  :-X :rolleyes:

Goldengate

China has to make it first, which is like never...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
China has to make it first, which is like never...
Yeah, I think you are right about this.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ...

• Old Player
As much as i'd want this to be implemented, unfortunately it's impossible.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Even a patch that changes the icons to 100% opaque to make them invisible would work. And I'm pretty sure that's entirely possible.

Bumping.  :police:

LillySatou

Without CN implementing this first it's impossible for us to get such a thing.