Epic Perfect World

Outcast PK video (first try)

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Yes, im the biggest lobwie on this server... yet you and like most of the people struggle to get a kill on me. Stay quiet hiero target, just pointed the fact you coming to every thread trying talk smart, when ur iq is lower than pionoys. Stop going to every topic bcus you dont know sh1t about pk.  :normal-1: :normal-1: Just advice from better player.
look at this 14 y.o making fun of another 14 y.o while playing 14 y.o game, so he can maintain his 14 y.o ego  GM get rid of this 14 y.o so we can start playing this game without 14 y.o's and pics of teletubbies body fluids on a woman's face, that's disturbing+disrespectful gm o.o wow o.o awts x.x
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 04:06 pm by Scripter

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
look at this 14 y.o making fun of another 14 y.o while playing 14 y.o game, so he can maintain his 14 y.o ego  GM get rid of this 14 y.o so we can start playing this game without 14 y.o's and pics of teletubbies body fluids on a woman's face, that's disturbing+disrespectful gm o.o wow o.o awts x.x
Fitting then, isn't it? Damn though, that last part... Idk about that. Think I'll pass on that, sorry.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Dude you need new comebacks, are you an 80 year old? I know it can be hard to play from the deepest jungle in Bangladesh or wherever the hell you are from, but you shouldn't pretend to know about something if you don't. Just some friendly advice from a friendly person; You should uninstall because even _CaCeePeenis_ is better than you.

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-30: :normal-35: :normal-36: :normal-38:
But he is better than you so that makes you worse than _CaCaPePe_ too?  :normal-3: