• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
ur a waste of fps :'(

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Well on topic, that speed ofc faster and fine, cool quality.

And off topic. I think its not only me, who noticed, that this Harry and more d1cksuckers like kawk, coming to threads just to say their low life experience? Really guys, no one care about your crying on every video topics.
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well on topic, that speed ofc faster and fine, cool quality.

And off topic. I think its not only me, who noticed, that this Harry and more d1cksuckers like kawk, coming to threads just to say their low life experience? Really guys, no one care about your crying on every video topics.
I think it's not only me that realised you're the biggest lowbie on the server with 0 skill yet still try to talk? Don't talk about my life as if you know anything, you're just jealous that you're in a faction relying on numbers to win any PK. I never cried here, I simply agreed with another, since when was that crying? You are so delusional.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
is this just a rolling theme with oc? mages that have the skill use and reaction time of a 90y/o woman with arthritis?
I agree for this one , even if you speed up this video the gameplay would look very slow . Nice music at least I guess lol

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I think it's not only me that realised you're the biggest lowbie on the server with 0 skill yet still try to talk? Don't talk about my life as if you know anything, you're just jealous that you're in a faction relying on numbers to win any PK. I never cried here, I simply agreed with another, since when was that crying? You are so delusional.
The only delusional thing is you thinking someone would ever be jealous of you, specially over such a reason lol...
On topic: Didnt watch but good video

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
The only delusional thing is you thinking someone would ever be jealous of you, specially over such a reason lol...
On topic: Didnt watch but good video
Why would he be mad about a comment not even directed at him? Or he's just an attention whore. You can pick.  :normal-4:

Can't deny the no skill bit though hue

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Why would he be mad about a comment not even directed at him? Or he's just an attention whore. You can pick.  :normal-4:

Can't deny the no skill bit though hue
I never said anything related to the skill but since when does this game require much of it?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'd agree with the numbers thing but honestly Unknowns + Warning + Cyan alliance zerging even the smallest of PK's is no better than Artifex sigging 100+

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
95% of server sucks but aint even their fault since nowadays its just a matter of numbers and of crying kids SZing to claim some victory and being hyper for the following couple hours feeling like they achieved something just cuz hiding mistakes and incompetence behind an army of 80 people its easy.To all of them ive just few words:you had to be in 1,3 when all started to really know how to act(and no the 1,3 wrs 1v1 or those shyts aint what im referring to).
You could have been speeded up the video but i dunno would have just showed a faster sequence of Quaffs, since it looks like now mages just use chi for quaff and faceroll the kb, still gl tho.

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
Yes, im the biggest lobwie on this server... yet you and like most of the people struggle to get a kill on me. Stay quiet hiero target, just pointed the fact you coming to every thread trying talk smart, when ur iq is lower than pionoys. Stop going to every topic bcus you dont know sh1t about pk.  :normal-1: :normal-1: Just advice from better player.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
nice vid bro, try and cover your chat next time not everyone has to see me and alveron fight at 2:30 ^^

nice quality to
Lol i fak you

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
gotta link this song man, i love it rosdi  :-*
just speed up the vid next time 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Yes, im the biggest lobwie on this server... yet you and like most of the people struggle to get a kill on me. Stay quiet hiero target, just pointed the fact you coming to every thread trying talk smart, when ur iq is lower than pionoys. Stop going to every topic bcus you dont know sh1t about pk.  :normal-1: :normal-1: Just advice from better player.
All I know is how to beat in you 1v1. And mass PK most often with less numbers. Lets not talk about IQ because we all know you're most probably a college dropout or w.e. Don't even claim to be a better player when every PK you die faster than Usain Bolt. I rest my case, you're deluded.  :normal-1:

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
All I know is how to beat in you 1v1. And mass PK most often with less numbers. Lets not talk about IQ because we all know you're most probably a college dropout or w.e. Don't even claim to be a better player when every PK you die faster than Usain Bolt. I rest my case, you're deluded.  :normal-1:
LOOOL why this low even talking.. you get hiero everytime I see you pk... yet u still talking. When I end pk mostly max 1 death  :normal-18: :normal-18: Can GMs get rid of this downer? Like legit, he is the kind of 14 y.o flaming on every topics just to get attention and hope for someone to give him attention..

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
LOOOL why this low even talking.. you get hiero everytime I see you pk... yet u still talking. When I end pk mostly max 1 death  :normal-18: :normal-18: Can GMs get rid of this downer? Like legit, he is the kind of 14 y.o flaming on every topics just to get attention and hope for someone to give him attention..
Dude you need new comebacks, are you an 80 year old? I know it can be hard to play from the deepest jungle in Bangladesh or wherever the hell you are from, but you shouldn't pretend to know about something if you don't. Just some friendly advice from a friendly person; You should uninstall because even _CaCeePeenis_ is better than you.

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-30: :normal-35: :normal-36: :normal-38: