Epic Perfect World

Chat Filter

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
There is enough spamm as it is, if anything make the time longer then 60 seconds.
For world chat yes, i agree, but for Squad Chat aswell as Faction Chat i'd disagree

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
+1 it sucks when you're in HDD and you get "muted" while counting down, then people blame you for not saying "go"  :normal-11:
Yes, because of that  :normal-9:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
+1 If spammers wants to spam they can do it easily chat filter wont stop them , and its annoying getting muted while trying to type so fast during pk.
Maybe if its possible to make it active only in world chat but not in faction chat and squad chat.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
bump notice us agatron 8)

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
+1 If spammers wants to spam they can do it easily chat filter wont stop them , and its annoying getting muted while trying to type so fast during pk.
Maybe if its possible to make it active only in world chat but not in faction chat and squad chat.
Was thinking the reversed tbh looool

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
bump notice us agatron 8)
First suggestion is not possible.
Second one - we used to not have the chat filter, but as the playerbase was growing, people have started to abuse it. Lack of chat filter gives people an impression that they are allowed to say anything towards anyone. And a lot of people, not only a younger part of community, simply do not wish to see the words you'd write if the chat filter was removed,

Offline firestorm01

you kids shouldnt be swearing at each other online any ways ..learn to speak with decency and the chat filter wont bother you  :P  :P

• : D
you kids shouldnt be swearing at each other online any ways ..learn to speak with decency and the chat filter wont bother you  :P  :P
Ye, as if this would be real life
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
you kids shouldnt be swearing at each other online any ways ..learn to speak with decency and the chat filter wont bother you  :P  :P
I agree :)

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
I agree :)
lets agree that we disagree :-[

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
you should be the last one to say that  xd

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Very true, if i would just say it decently im sure the word gr.apes wouldn't be censored.

• : D
you should be the last one to say that  xd
hahaha xddd
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Very true, if i would just say it decently im sure the word gr.apes wouldn't be censored.
Grapes , funny 

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿