Epic Perfect World

Seeker Buffs

heiro

I'm thinking make seeker buffs the atk lv and def level ones self buffs! It's really annoying when you have used a rune at this smart ass seeker comes in and spams them buffs!

p.s the one dickhead who want's to say it'll unbalance the fk out of sv....lol re evaluate life m9

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1, no.
Sure it's annoying when you got a brainless seeker in your pk squad but most of them do tend to learn after they get btched at once or twice and make sure not to use the buiffs near their squad members.
Imo there is no need to "nerf"/change seeker skills just because there are a handful of learn resistant individuals out there.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
The reason why I solo pk'ed for years lol

Goldengate

I'm thinking make seeker buffs the atk lv and def level ones self buffs! It's really annoying when you have used a rune att this smart ass seeker comes in and spams them buffs!

p.s the one dickhead who want's to say it'll unbalance the fk out of sv....lol re evaluate life m9

This is never gonna happen so we need to take action ourselves...
Goldenwishes <- Wasted 10 Perfect Defence Runes cuz of a deaf seeker...

KittYRagE

rule number 1 if u see seeker in squad quit squad XD

Zilara

This is never gonna happen so we need to take action ourselves...
Goldenwishes <- Wasted 10 Perfect Defence Runes cuz of a deaf seeker...
Not deaf, just stupid, or really mean. It happened during Boys vs Girls yesterday. She kept giving us attack level buff, yet we all told her to stop doing it. Even Alexypve did it, but she still didn't listen LOL
+1

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Not deaf, just stupid, or really mean. It happened during Boys vs Girls yesterday. She kept giving us attack level buff, yet we all told her to stop doing it. Even Alexypve did it, but she still didn't listen LOL
+1
your profile picture looks like a witch ^>^

Goldengate

+1
Seekers can be really in good in squads but most of them camp def and use runes to annoy people.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It'll unbalance the fk out of server o;.

Don't be rood :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Zilara

Good, don't mess with me, or I might make you disappear   :normal-37:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Good, don't mess with me, or I might make you disappear   :normal-37:
Any Bryan Mills relation ? ???

Zilara

Any Bryan Mills relation ? ???

Damn, he must be the one influencing seekers to make our runes disappear  :normal-2: :normal-30:

Offline 2

• Old Player

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
why so rude with Mirela ;c