• Characters: Scissor
  • Faction: OC☆

slpstrm17

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Wew Captain , pretty much what Kiddo said lol. AE wasn't really worth of recording , it was just praticing , would you feel happy seeing a video of 40 AE vs 18 OC ? are you really upset on that ? And still was nothing you couldn't win there , you would end up losing  ;D
Don't worry I have that part recorded as well and will post it later today. As for Kiddo's comment idc if the qualities in my videos are poor. It's your option to watch them or not :D But good video on the aspect that suited OC the best :)

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Don't worry I have that part recorded as well and will post it later today. As for Kiddo's comment idc if the qualities in my videos are poor. It's your option to watch them or not :D But good video on the aspect that suited OC the best :)
you suck
get out already

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's a sad realisation for you Rev when the intro is better than your gameplay  :normal-9:

Jk, actually pretty decent PK

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
underwhelming pbp against randoms, novice level gameplay, skill usage is lower than shotime

0/10 couldn't even finish

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Solipsist low level ea, just ignore his/her/its useless comments  :normal-1:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
cacapeepee lvl mage :police:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
TerroT i wasn't really poiting that your video sucks but what kiddo said about Captain , you're kinda new making videos so it's normal that your videos are not better than some videos out there. And obviously everyone prefer watching rev videos than yours , atm... who knows if yours gets better lol. But captain is pointing that rev videos sucks etc , when yours are worse ... ( don't take it personal lel). Do what ever you want post the pk video , it was fun anyway, no one stopping you , but everyone will see that was obviously 40vs18... our chat before pk starts was like ( Rev : Ready to suicide ? ) LOL.
( Yolocausto : PREPARE YOUR ShIIEEEEEEEELDS) 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
when i said your videos are bad, i didnt mean quality of the image, i meant your gameplay sucks, if you didnt figure that out yet
i feel like i'm dead

Zirkon

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
when i said your videos are bad, i didnt mean quality of the image, i meant your gameplay sucks, if you didnt figure that out yet
Well I think we should all worry about our own gameplaying yes? Don't you worry about mine I still get my stuff done :P

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
And obviously everyone prefer watching rev videos than yours , atm... who knows if yours gets better lol.
Rev is well known on this server in good and in bad. Not sure about the quality though at least I don't force stretch my videos to 16:9 since I play 4:3 screen. And my intention to post the video is not to show how we overran OC in the beginning of the PK but to show the PK entirely which started from ArchEnemy vs OC and ended up in huge mass pk. That was our intention and it worked like a charm :)

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Rev is well known on this server in good and in bad. Not sure about the quality though at least I don't force stretch my videos to 16:9 since I play 4:3 screen. And my intention to post the video is not to show how we overran OC in the beginning of the PK but to show the PK entirely which started from ArchEnemy vs OC and ended up in huge mass pk. That was our intention and it worked like a charm :)
Go Tero, post more videos  :pig-42:
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Go dude AE getting better in mass pk i am proud of you