• Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
look 2:27 mini map all surround ancestors

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Regarding video: it was boring to watch, didn't pay attention to music, average gameplay. Don't really watch many videos in this forum, but not impressed for what I saw here, looks more like a desperate attempt to show anything than anything else to be honest, but thumbs up for trying ;).
Good luck with your rebuilding and future pks.

Quick comment: I don't understand why you wouldn't include the beginning of the sundown/toa pk or the end of it, which was the only time any guild actually gave oc attention during pk. 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Regarding video: it was boring to watch, didn't pay attention to music, average gameplay. Don't really watch many videos in this forum, but not impressed for what I saw here, looks more like a desperate attempt to show anything than anything else to be honest, but thumbs up for trying ;).

Quick comment: I don't understand why you wouldn't include the beginning of the sundown/toa pk or the end of it, which was the only time any guild actually gave oc attention during pk.
wasnt worth recording fighting AE 

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
nice video my fellow aryan ubermensch friend. best nordic, germanic mage on server.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
he'll make you practice how to do that, run dude..
on topic: king intro, made me think of when pavle does that to me in cam  :-[ :-*
We already practiced shh  :-[ :-[

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Good video and music
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

as if TeroT's videos are any good, they are beyond bad but you still say "good video" in all of them
go back to whatever hole you crawled boy

nice intro 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
the fk does 聖なる神 mean? just there to try and make it look cooler or has a meaning?...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
the fk does 聖なる神 mean? just there to try and make it look cooler or has a meaning?...
Holy God in Japanese.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Holy God in Japanese.

Ooohhh thanks, I tried finding meaning in chinese since china ppl in server...

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Zein#1 OC Back Bby

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • SIGMA MALE VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
Nice video as always  :police:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Wew Captain , pretty much what Kiddo said lol. AE wasn't really worth of recording , it was just praticing , would you feel happy seeing a video of 40 AE vs 18 OC ? are you really upset on that ? And still was nothing you couldn't win there , you would end up losing  ;D