Epic Perfect World

Male Archer Ini Contest [ended]

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Heyo loves. I'm back with yet another .ini contest! It's been quite a long time since I've done one of these. But this time I'm looking for a MALE ini. I knowww, I'm feeling super adventurous :3

Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it:
a) Make an ini for a male archer. You may submit more than 1 entry.

b) Post a pic of your ini's AVATAR.
  --a snapshot of their head on the top left of the screen. This is really all I care about

c) The winners will get 2k ECs per ini that wins.

d) I may choose several winners. The same person may win more than once if I can't live without their ini's.

e) The DEADLINE is Friday August 17th (new extended deadline)

+ Once the winners are chosen, they may send me the ini code via FORUM mail and they'll get their rewards in-game the same day.
+ WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: honestly...go wild o.o I'm interested in pure black ini's, I'm interested in chibi ini's, I'm interested in more realistic-looking ini's. Whatever you're comfortable with doing, do it. Or if you want, go ahead and experiment since you can turn in multiple ini's ^^

Good luck!
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2015, 04:35 pm by Grimmy
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡
Owh, I have a hard time making qt boys but might try a few.  :( Any preferences color scheme wise?
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Ugh I know, making guys is impossible x.x Well, I mean, I can't make girl ini's either... :(

Hmm for colors? Ehhh I'm not picky about that so much. Hmm I think if you're gonna make a pure black ini, blues and grey's are nice. If you're doing a regular (not pure black) ini, then I like white hair / light color eyes, or tan guys with dark brown hair. Or...anything in between! =D lol Sorry, I know my indifference might make your jobs harder

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Bump, sorry is suck at male ini's

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
People who are good at inis usually ask 2-3k for their work, just saying  :-X

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
I've done a lot of .ini contests and I've seen other people's boards for .ini's so I know generally how much they go for. And I'm not forcing anyone to make me .ini's. If you want my prizes and you're bored, go for it. If not, don't ^^ But thanks for the bump :)

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
aww they look good Luli!

Shazzy my cutie wifu!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Ohh sexy sexy =D Thank you Luli. I wish that hairdo came w/o the xmas hat though lol D:

icyyuki

Ohh sexy sexy =D Thank you Luli. I wish that hairdo came w/o the xmas hat though lol D:
haha ya would be nice :3 should suggest it to Echo ;)

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Think it already was suggested, and she said there would be a bald spot. Now, I have sympathy for balding men in RL, but I don't think I would feel the same way in-game =/

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
Bumpi, hope to see more cute inis 

Shazzy my cutie wifu!