Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
He's playing a WB
Roll of a WB in masspk
> annoy people
> buff its pt
You're an EA and most likely a PT leader, so it's normal he's on you xd
he picked me in middle of 5 eas xD got lag and still struggling to reach me  barely changed target but always choosed me back .
ok it doesn't sound like butthurt he just doing what a wb do xD

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
He's playing a WB
Roll of a WB in masspk
> annoy people
> buff its pt
You're an EA and most likely a PT leader, so it's normal he's on you xd
^_^ No personal hate bro

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
 So many EPs and still lose.. that explains why they still need script for def gears lol Anyway nice video, didn't expect them to win with fair numbers, one day they will realize it also  :normal-28:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
was a good video i hope this video will make some ppl talk less about their survivability till they get better . they should  feel humiliated after what they been saying before and the massacre happening in this video xD . anyway gf and good kill t69 lel

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
he picked me in middle of 5 eas xD got lag and still struggling to reach me  barely changed target but always choosed me back .
ok it doesn't sound like butthurt he just doing what a wb do xD
Didn't watch video lel

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
nice vid man! Air force lvl strike. I think people from arti just pressed "skip" on same numbers pk tutorial and now some of them are regretted but it's okay  anytime you decided to try it again we are here to give  a few tips!!

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You should talk less Igor. You're acting like this was some kind of 10v10 or that this video proofs anything, as you seen from SS the most good players , the ep for example was lagging that makes her not able to do sh1t. If you want to proof anything why won't you just 10v10 them and make a video and post the outcome ? i think everyone knows what to expect lol. Anyway ... not worth talking to you bitches cause you're just gonna stay mad on your wheelchair and just point that you are good, im waiting for your faction signet in forum so i can farm a little more for Veteran  ;)

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
You should talk less Igor. You're acting like this was some kind of 10v10 or that this video proofs anything, as you seen from SS the most good players , the ep for example was lagging that makes her not able to do sh1t. If you want to proof anything why won't you just 10v10 them and make a video and post the outcome ? i think everyone knows what to expect lol. Anyway ... not worth talking to you bitches cause you're just gonna stay mad on your wheelchair and just point that you are good, im waiting for your faction signet in forum so i can farm a little more for Veteran  ;)
That's all he does actually,bark like the dog he is,later he comes to my AFK spot and doesn't have the nuts to come out SZ,only in stealth to kill afk people. pro EA :o oh and let's not forget about the 'mosquito OP technique' when things goes bad pvping on floor.. *eyeroll*
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
You should talk less Igor. You're acting like this was some kind of 10v10 or that this video proofs anything, as you seen from SS the most good players , the ep for example was lagging that makes her not able to do sh1t. If you want to proof anything why won't you just 10v10 them and make a video and post the outcome ? i think everyone knows what to expect lol. Anyway ... not worth talking to you bitches cause you're just gonna stay mad on your wheelchair and just point that you are good, im waiting for your faction signet in forum so i can farm a little more for Veteran  ;)
i couldnt do sht either cuz was lagging :(
So many EPs and still lose.. that explains why they still need script for def gears lol Anyway nice video, didn't expect them to win with fair numbers, one day they will realize it also  :normal-28:
Sorry, are we watching the same video?

Opulence

Incoming signet for forum pk
 :normal-10:

On topic: Nice vid, but your music makes me feel like my brain is going to implode.
:normal-36: