Epic Perfect World

Windows 10

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
Hi, with the rollout for windows 10 just around the corner do we know, if EPW will work properly with it?
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
It should work fine with Windows 10. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It'll work BETTER with Windows 10 thanks to the sexy DX12!  8)

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
Thanks, just wondered as i heard of issues with 8
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
If it doesn't, they say it should be just as easy to switch back to w/e OS you are currently using. Also, its free for a reason. so we'll see how it works. maybe they'll go back to the original set up. Play EPW through dos.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If it doesn't, roll on Ubuntu 15.04  :normal-1:

Goldengate

If it doesn't, roll on Ubuntu 15.04  :normal-1:
If u want to play EpicPW with 2 fsp, then yes  :normal-8:

LillySatou

It'll still use DX9, but yes it's compatible with Win10.

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
It'll probably be even sexier with Windows 10 

Best is me.

Goldengate

It'll probably be even sexier with Windows 10
Wtf.... Sexier with Windows 10?!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
If u want to play EpicPW with 2 fsp, then yes  :normal-8:
Honestly, if you don't know what the hell you're talking about, don't f*cking talk. I played on Ubuntu 14.04 for 6-8 months and I played on full graphics (without Soften cause that's ugly as hell) and had 60 FPS with 20 FPS in mass PK. 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Honestly, if you don't know what the hell you're talking about, don't f*cking talk. I played on Ubuntu 14.04 for 6-8 months and I played on full graphics (without Soften cause that's ugly as hell) and had 60 FPS with 20 FPS in mass PK.
Wtf, how come I didn't know about this sooner.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

and what fps on windows

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

and what fps on windows
Similar.

Goldengate

Like we care...