Epic Perfect World

Warning

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Name, guild base, peer pressure, the wish to make things right after watching somebody else ruin all your hard work (not saying Kiro did that, since I don't even know how Warning fell apart). I'm talking from experience here, since it seems Plague already knows Aga did this for me also. There will always be people who disagree with such decisions, but once Warning rises again, nobody will complain anymore.

Good luck, harpist, good luck, Kiro. No matter what, don't forget to enjoy the game.  ^-^
LOL... Someone who left guide for his edate and talking big here...

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
when we left to other server you had a guild with 70online base daily, week later i logged on n it was 30~40, next week at our timezone we had 12~16 online, you ***ed warning up with your 0skills in leading u can't deny that when harpist came back n decided to revive old warning u disagreed because idk, stupid? sure people going to leave you because both nonfactors and the guild is harpist's these 90 ppl who remained in warning were shindola or idk every other random u invited which screwed the guild up and hardly online, you left to oc took your friends with you why do u still care about the guild you stole ? are you that butthurt? i love gms here because they are logical they don't tell you it was your fault passing lead to someone they actually do whats best for server, you make yourself look so stupid for opening this thread n you made many pople laugh haha, however have fun n good luck in oc being dumbfck n stealing guild here doesn't work thats all you need to move on
God dude, I read this and literally cringed. This must be bait, because nobody is actually this retarded, but I'll bite.

Numbers decreased because they followed Harpist like a mad dog, then there was people like yourself that ran off to make their own guild ... (For the 9th time?)

How is it stealing a guild when the guild was literally passed to him from Harpist himself? You have no valid argument period.

Offline Kia

Because it was his guild to begin with?  :-X Plus name, base, etc. Where's your logic...
As i said: Harpist abandoned Warning. He gave lead away. He lost all claim to it the moment he did it. This is how things work.
You can't give something away and 2 weeks later you have a change of mind because you suddenly feel like the person you chose to give it to screwed up. Maybe you should have thought more carefully about who you gave it to in the first place before doing so.

I'd love to hear your definiton of theft and stealing because from how i see it Kiro didn't steal anything. It is slander to say otherwise.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
As i said: Harpist abandoned Warning. He gave lead away. He lost all claim to it the moment he did it. This is how things work.
You can't give something away and 2 weeks later you have a change of mind because you suddenly feel like the person you chose to give it to screwed up. Maybe you should have thought more carefully about who you gave it to in the first place before doing so.

I'd love to hear your definition of theft and stealing because from how i see it Kiro didn't steal anything. It is slander to say otherwise.
This. I lol'd
Warning or t69 doesn't matter both guild still no challenge
And this.
I mean obviously nothing will change, Team69 is bad, and Warning is bad. You can hop from name to name and either way you're still going to end up with the same conclusion, a bad faction filled with bad players that Harpist has invited from every corner of EPW.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Firstly, you can't blame them for losing people while you guys moved to other server. Harpist found them decent leader material that's why they got the leadership.
Second thing, why are you sure about people leaving because they couldn't stand the new leadership? Since their lovely original leader was gone inactive + was playing another server leaving his people behind + probably those who stayed got even less pk than before they decided to leave.
And at last, harpist passed lead by his own will, therefore that WAS NOT his guild anymore don't talk about it being stolen because it's just bullshit. From the moment Kiro got it he could do whatever the *** he wanted with it. End of story.

P. S. Lemme quote a friend: 'T69 or Warning same shit just that handmade period icon returns'
please dont talk about other server thing because kiro himself was there with us
Explain how it's stealing if it was given to him? Not saying your points are wrong, but that's like saying "I gave my friend my gear to use and he wouldn't give it back". You think anyone in their right mind is gonna give you your gear back? Harpist should never of given his guild away to Kiro. Obviously he wasn't truth worthy, and that's the fault of both of them. Was harpist a better leader? Of course, but Kiro didn't steal it. He just refused to step down as leader.
ok let me explain for you, FIRST of all the guild is not harpist's we all built that faction together (even if i joined abit later) we all leveled the base up n gave the guild reputation not kiro not harpist alone, when we came back to warning it was dead af n amount of randoms inside it...was terrible, when the original officers meeting happened again everyone agreed on giving harpist the lead back and kick all randoms that joined warning everyone agreed but kiro, n it was selfish af n noone wanted to come back to warning anymore n people moved together to t69 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
God dude, I read this and literally cringed. This must be bait, because nobody is actually this retarded, but I'll bite.

dude you forgot when u used to post videos on forum n log your 2nd forum account to compliment yourself? LOL

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
dude you forgot when u used to post videos on forum n log your 2nd forum account to compliment yourself? LOL
and you are still leader of nonames

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
My PK video's are some of the most popular ones ever posted on this forum with views within 24 hours exceeding more than 3/4 of the communities.  

I used to do that purely out of trolling because Artifex was butthurt about it, and that was while I was in GodsArmy with you.

You forget your place man, truly, you refute the central point of the argument and lash out trying to insult someone on an off-based statement because you have no idea what to truly reply when faced w/ a valid argument.

I know it may be hard for you to understand what I just said, but that's why there is google translate. Relax bud.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locking this. You should just discuss this matter with Agatio, Clammier. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.