Epic Perfect World

Unbinding

heiro

t'll unbalance the server and all that shit

:normal-37:
om-ged iz u 4 realz!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
*cues sad music*

Hi, my name is subzeroo and I am in the guild named artifex, and we need your help. Some of us have been stuck with gear due to binding. For just 50 ec a day, you can help us unbind our gear so we can be free and awesome in pk. If you are a ep, this is the right job for you. For just 50 ec a day, you can help change the world! Call now at A-R-T-I-F-E-X. That is A-R-T-I-F-E-X.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
*cues sad music*

Hi, my name is subzeroo and I am in the guild named artifex, and we need your help. Some of us have been stuck with gear due to binding. For just 50 ec a day, you can help us unbind our gear so we can be free and awesome in pk. If you are a ep, this is the right job for you. For just 50 ec a day, you can help change the world! Call now at A-R-T-I-F-E-X. That is A-R-T-I-F-E-X.
Damn this is a serious cause. I gonna go contribute right now.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
*cues sad music*

Sub taking special advertising course again? :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

heiro

*cues sad music*

this is a very serious issue, pls contribute, you can mail your ec to Chill

Goldengate

*cues sad music*

If you got better gears and don't want the old bound gears just destroy them xD no donations needed 
Btw, what does it have to do with being an EP?  :tiger-16:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
If you got better gears and don't want the old bound gears just destroy them xD no donations needed
Btw, what does it have to do with being an EP?  :tiger-16:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥