Epic Perfect World

Mage POV

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It is the year noobthousand, and the war on epw still rages on. The swampy land of archenemy became a battle ground for all rivaled factions. A frog with 3 eps and a few dds has randomly appeared in the area to terrorize everyone standing in their way! Not really. :(

Wanted to make another wizard pov because my dt video sucked with that lag nonsense. Here ya go, hope it's less laggy. Click 720 for good results I guess. This is fun pk with t69, oc, and AE.

2:56. Noobed on by zein lolol

Keep it clean. This pk happened yesterday I think.
Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:37 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby
  • Faction: Outcasts✩
Nooby I love your intros :-X Nice video :tiger-24:
5th. :-X

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Making easies on the alliance good job bro
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Oh god it was such an annoying pk
The intro was nice + next time pls lend me a personal ep

• : D
Shit video dude
like you
Jk best video O:-)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTT
2nd
3rd.
x

4th then :c
Nooby I love your intros :-X Nice video :tiger-24:
5th. :-X

Thanks!
WHAT IS THIS MOVEMENT QQ
Making easies on the alliance good job bro
Thanks bro. Next time I'll have 5 eps. :p
7th? :'(

:( maybe.
Shit video dude
like you
Jk best video O:-)

Thank you, Anorexic. Don't be rude anymore, kk? >:(
gj ice frog
Ty ice psy

Oh god it was such an annoying pk
The intro was nice + next time pls lend me a personal ep
Pshh, fight me for my eps. Ty!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ...

• Old Player

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Good video sub. Was much better quality (in terms of lag).
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish