Epic Perfect World

TM Cape/Supply Tokens

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
She says she wants Supply Tokens to be converted to Gold Medals, and what I see is that they are not tradeable, which means everyone who says +1 wants these Gold Medals tradeable and the economy dead.
At what point did I ask for the medals to be able to be traded? ....

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
She says she wants Supply Tokens to be converted to Gold Medals, and what I see is that they are not tradeable, which means everyone who says +1 wants these Gold Medals tradeable and the economy dead.
You must of not read the post completely. Next time read the OP fully, not just parts of it.

"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Smartass style doesn't fits you... Read main post again+both of my posts replying to you.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
-1∞ People who farm Supply Tokens would just convert them into Gold Medals and sell them. The whole EpicPW would turn into crumbled cookies and everything would be messed up.

STs were created for a reason, to make people work hard for it and keeping the server balanced.
xdddddddddddddd you are funny, go learn to read

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Btw,

And the same goes to the medals since thats the material which crafts all of them.
+1 to this but as people said above increase the number of required sts so it wont be too easy.

Goldengate

xdddddddddddddd you are funny, go learn to read
Thanks for bothering to reply...
Since she talked about friends I thought she wanted them tradeable.
Nvm, still a -1 cuz private servers still do require challenge and effort...  :tiger-42:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nvm, still a -1 cuz private servers still do require challenge and effort...  :tiger-42:
Kinda.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Nvm, still a -1 cuz private servers still do require challenge and effort...  :tiger-42:
They already made TM cape waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to get. q.q It used to be full challenge with the 24..48 w/e runs before xD

Offline ScienceStrikes

• Am just a black man
  • Sometimes when i give up on life i just think theres worse things like epw.
  • Characters: ABlackMan
  • Faction: Who needs one?
-1 Stop being emo and make friends Why people always want stuff easy its already a private server :( 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Smartass style doesn't fits you... Read main post again+both of my posts replying to you.
Sister Lena so rude >.<

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
+1 with an increased amount of supply token needed.  :o

TM's can still be an option but for some it's very annoying when they DC on entry repeatedly & etc.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

+1 agreed with daughter

Offline KittyYuri

• Fabu Fox
  • Characters: KittyYuri
  • Faction: Viper
+1 and, as other people have mentioned, increase the amount of supply tokens needed~

Making friends is hard, people are scary :tiger-37:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+1 and, as other people have mentioned, increase the amount of supply tokens needed~

Making friends is hard, people are scary :tiger-37:
Good friends are few and far between, that's for sure.
"My honor is my loyalty