Epic Perfect World

TM Cape/Supply Tokens

Goldengate

-1∞ People who farm Supply Tokens would just convert them into Gold Medals and sell them. The whole EpicPW would turn into crumbled cookies and everything would be messed up.

STs were created for a reason, to make people work hard for it and keeping the server balanced.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-1∞ People who farm Supply Tokens would just convert them into Gold Medals and sell them. The whole EpicPW would turn into crumbled cookies and everything would be messed up.

STs were created for a reason, to make people work hard for it and keeping the server balanced.

Wake up moron, You cant trade gold medals... So just this thing made your comment invalid. :normal-43:

Anyway, +1 from me... But for sure it would be better if the prizes of trading sts for gold medals were a little bit higher.

infernchidhu

Wake up moron, You cant trade gold medals... So just this thing made your comment invalid. :normal-43:

Anyway, +1 from me... But for sure it would be better if the prizes of trading sts for gold medals were a little bit higher.
aw shiet

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Make it 20 st for 3 medals then. The robe in 4 days of bh sounds dumb
+1 this

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

I agree +1. Make the conversion ratio higher though. Like 20-30 ST for 3 medals.
"My honor is my loyalty

Goldengate

They can be put into Account Stash. Think the rest.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
So what? I cant really see where it would break the balance since you just need 1 TM CAPE for the whole acc...

"Think the rest."

infernchidhu

you can put the cape in account stash LOL, its ok relax

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

The topic wasnt about getting supply tokens... Do you read? o_o
Not even gonna comment on the gold medals part...

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
-1 because to be honest it's not that hard to find a squad of random geared people to do TM with. TM was already made soooo much easier and faster. This just feels lazy and unneeded to me. Plus you can wait until you're geared to get your cape.
it is hard to find ppl idk since when u don't farm a tb robe but is hard to find ppl or they end up being trap runs...

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
it is hard to find ppl idk since when u don't farm a tb robe but is hard to find ppl or they end up being trap runs...
well I've been farming ST on my alt for a while and always find a good squad so idk, maybe you're looking at the wrong times.

Goldengate

Well, I was thinking since TM can be hard for people who have no gear/no 'geared' friends that could help, I thought maybeeeee
just like the forge is now
(all 3 gold medals = 10 supply tokens)

Could it be added that 10 supply tokens exchanged at this forge also = the 3 gold medals? Farming supply tokens is a lot easier than TM
if you have no gear :-X
The three gold medals are untradeable, the large gold medal is untradeable, supply tokens are untradeable. 
As I get your point, ("friends") you are trying to say make gold medals tradeable? Right?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
The three gold medals are untradeable, the large gold medal is untradeable, supply tokens are untradeable.
As I get your point, ("friends") you are trying to say make gold medals tradeable? Right?
By friends she means people who can help them in TM runs I believe.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
well I've been farming ST on my alt for a while and always find a good squad so idk, maybe you're looking at the wrong times.
is not me who is looking i will never farm ever again . i know from friend that had alts and ppl say that runs are horrible and still i don't see why not to the suggestion is not like a crazy amount of sp with 10 sp tokens what can you buy 1 dema ? i don't think that will unbalance the economy at all + doing the instance is boring af... 

Goldengate

By friends she means people who can help them in TM runs I believe.
She says she wants Supply Tokens to be converted to Gold Medals, and what I see is that they are not tradeable, which means everyone who says +1 wants these Gold Medals tradeable and the economy dead.