Epic Perfect World

TM Cape/Supply Tokens

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1, i didnt spend 1 month at first then an entire day to farm just so ppl can get everything in what, 10 mins? lol
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
-1, i didnt spend 1 month at first then an entire day to farm just so ppl can get everything in what, 10 mins? lol
Due those days when we had to do tm 69/79/eden/brim...oh god the struggle

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
64 x tm69
64 x tm79
24 x eden
24 x brim
... and lunar too if u didnt buy the cape from boutique

Angelica

ye dude, i farmed my cape with 64x64x24x24 runs, people need get through this one easily now

Offline Hak

• σ.σ
  • ºO•.A ѕιмρℓє ρєяѕση, ωιтн α ƈσмρℓιƈαтє∂ мιη∂¸.•Oº
-1. The first time i did a TM run i was lvl 127, lvl 120 gear. I sure died a lot, but then i recognized that i had to become better. I farmed FC mats and did PV runs like crazy. Then at lvl 150, in dragon gears i felt prepared for the challenge. 

My whole point here is that sometimes you have to pass through hard things, in order to become better. It doesn't make sense to me if they give endgame gear that easily. If they actually do this, there would be less people for tm runs. Plus you get the 12 runs in what? 3 hours? Maybe, why is it so hard? xD
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Homuncle░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
████████████████████████████████████████
█ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт.     █
████████████████████████████████████████

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
that would make the cape too easily to obtain, would be around 360 st for the cape :-X 
maybe if you increase the amount of st needed

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
The struggles were real....

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
that would make the cape too easily to obtain, would be around 360 st for the cape :-X
maybe if you increase the amount of st needed
Not really considering 10 SoW's +300 st to upgrade it :police:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
it used to be 64 wraithgate 64 hallucination 24 eden 24 brim and 24 lunar then it got changed to 12 abba 12 sot which were buggy as fck and now you got lunar.. how much easier can it possibly get.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
64 x tm69
64 x tm79
24 x eden
24 x brim
... and lunar too if u didnt buy the cape from boutique
And if you failed a run and got sliver medal instead of gold. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
And if you failed a run and got sliver medal instead of gold.
dude ikr
i did 1 single f***ing run with Ayman and he failed it....................

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I think you were in my tm group bro....

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You are not good fren  :normal-9:

Do you guys really care about having to do x10 the amount of pve then than you do now? I mean you're fully geared and focusing on PK, yet are complaining about making it easier for more potential PKers to gear. I'd much prefer more people PKing on the server, and I'm sure you guys would too ;)

Angelica

Do you guys really care about having to do x10 the amount of pve then than you do now? I mean you're fully geared and focusing on PK, yet are complaining about making it easier for more potential PKers to gear. I'd much prefer more people PKing on the server, and I'm sure you guys would too ;)
none of us expect the x10 amount of pve to come back but what we're saying is that it's easy enough right now, pretty sure 3 hours of pve won't stop anyone from getting pk active  ^-^

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
I think you were in my tm group bro....
Yesss....

You are not good either fren   :tiger-24:

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner