Epic Perfect World

Just want to say thanks

Offline Zaphour

• Characters: HeyCutieXOXO
I loved this read! I was played PWI for 2 years. I played when the packs first came out and watched the game's economy crumble right before my eyes. I held in strong but eventually trying to keep up with helpless factions and the demands of the pve costs and gear along just made me quit. I have some fond memories on PWI but between the real cash spent on it (I only spent 20 bucks ONCE, I knew people who blew through their entire college funds) and the sever ability and level gaps you had players at lvl 90 who couldn't do a thing against level 100s because they were cashed-out so heavily and were godly compared to average players. People became hostile. Faction against faction feuds were downright blood-thirsty. People I knew for years as gentle easy-gowers becoming enraged on a daily basis. I couldn't take it anymore and left. I'm so glad I was introduced to EPW. 
I'm so proud of myself I actually read it.
OT: I think everyone left pwi because of the same reasons you did.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I left PWI and came here for a number of reasons.

1. Fair is fair. Everyone has a chance at gear.
2. EPW isn't another utility bill. If you want to get anywhere in PWI, you gotta sell your house and car. Merchanting not gonna get you base R9. That's always going to be $2k up front. PWI was very clever by not making base R9 drop items, like they did for r, r2, and r3.
3. The player base in PWI is boring at best, full of way too serious people that forgot what a joke is. EPW's community can be serious at times but you all can be entertaining.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ...

• Old Player
Still surprised how no gms replied on this thread.  ???

Offline sakurabak

One month of playing isn't enough for being able to give a decent opinion about this server.
The main problem of this server are players, a lot of PWI kids, Asian kids that have no gaming culture and that do not understand fun in gaming and that are simple cowards in real life and also in a game. Playing a MMO is the worst hobby ever, because it gives you nothing useful for the time u spend playing it, you just become even bigger idiot then u were before (especially when u started playing it  from a young age).:)

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
That wall of text though........ aint no body got time 4 dat! 

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
That wall of text though........ aint no body got time 4 dat!

Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:30 pm by ╰❇╮

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline BriEsT

• Don
One month of playing isn't enough for being able to give a decent opinion about this server.
The main problem of this server are players, a lot of PWI kids, Asian kids that have no gaming culture and that do not understand fun in gaming and that are simple cowards in real life and also in a game. Playing a MMO is the worst hobby ever, because it gives you nothing useful for the time u spend playing it, you just become even bigger idiot then u were before (especially when u started playing it  from a young age).:)
Gaming culture , are you 60 years old like that deva owner and have mental illness or something? Im glad you quit tbh I dont understand whats the point of you even coming here to comment about how this server is boring for you . Most of us who play here play bcz this is the best PW server atm and we have fun playing it . If you dont gtfo and delete your forum account already you dont need it anyway go play your offline games and be happy leave us alone already useless shit ..

Zirkon

Gaming culture , are you 60 years old like that deva owner and have mental illness or something? Im glad you quit tbh I dont understand whats the point of you even coming here to comment about how this server is boring for you . Most of us who play here play bcz this is the best PW server atm and we have fun playing it . If you dont gtfo and delete your forum account already you dont need it anyway go play your offline games and be happy leave us alone already useless shit ..
BeNicePLease : (

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
random.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
good point
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
I am offended by this lol...come here and I'll show you a simple asian coward...

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I miss you apawolla 

Legacy

do u think ppl will read it ..?
I read it :)

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
I read it and agree with you on everything. I used to be an avid pwi player too, only invested like $20 in the game. Rank gears came out and destroyed the game so I tried EPW. It was the best decision I ever made :)