Epic Perfect World

AiZoX : Supreme - Epic Perfect World | Assassin PvP

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good luck proving that someone is using script, not razer macro  :police:
I actually don't give a crap about all of this I'm not saying gms should ban these people if they did this server will die 

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
I will quote everyone later, but ty all   ;)

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
I liked your music. 
I tried to watch the video but all I learned is to be good at sin you gotta run around in circles and faceroll keys. ):

I KID DON'T USE MEAN SCARY HORROR MOVIE VOICE ON ME TO TERRIFY MY BRAINS!!!!!

Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
On topic: nice video.
Off topic; i think this topic needs a cleaning.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
 :police: haters be hatin

as usual you make them mad :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14:
good video bro, wouldn't expect anything less :normal-25: god-tier player

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice, t69 tried same numbers pk, result not surprising.  :-\ Weird they didnt run on holy path to sz when they noticed its 4v4. Gratz on trying tho : ) nice vid anyway, but u r still a fegit not going to Tomorrowland, 2/10.
Same number? IT_Bank died 20 times in 3 min + Aizox full buff=x5    :normal-20:.
ppl like u or pedro die in 2-3 sec here
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Same number? IT_Bank died 20 times in 3 min + Aizox full buff=x5    :normal-20:.
:normal-2: random saying my name after he got 1shot in the video
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Same number? IT_Bank died 20 times in 3 min + Aizox full buff=x5    :normal-20:.
LMFAOO not sure if you being serious now or really trying hide shame. Not gonna mention your all struggling like all other with bvs and sht on me. You are bad and stfu, stay on topic, not my thread to shut u down low.
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
Pedro u got caught on tape getting hierro with ep heal at china timezone today kthxbye xD

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Pedro u got caught on tape getting hierro with ep heal at china timezone today kthxbye xD
You know that's not me on Esok right 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline KGB

You know that's not me on Esok right
i wasn't talking about Esok cmon

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
i wasn't talking about Esok cmon
I died twice on my MG today during PK , while you died like 10 + ? 
So what's your point , you are happy i died once to team69 , while  you died like 10+ to artifex ? Alright  :normal-2:
Watch Maxime's video ,see what good gameplay is man.

Offline KGB

I died twice on my MG today during PK , while you died like 10 + ?
So what's your point , you are happy i died once to team69 , while  you died like 10+ to artifex ? Alright  :normal-2:
Watch Maxime's video ,see what good gameplay is man.
i died once to the chineses without ep
ur faction didn't manage to kill me not even once  pff . sometimes i feel ignored in pk make me get bored with the lack of challenge

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
i died once to the chineses without ep
ur faction didn't manage to kill me not even once  pff . sometimes i feel ignored in pk make me get bored with the lack of challenge
:normal-2: sure that's why we were laughing about it in gc

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
u died full buff with heal in 123  :normal-19:
Randoms 10 time better than u
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here