Epic Perfect World

AiZoX : Supreme - Epic Perfect World | Assassin PvP

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Everyone uses macro's & Def gear and claim that they are good nothing new move on 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Another joke lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Basically what Pedja said on the first page class matchup determined the results , taking 1 ea out and putting a sin with aizox gears and skill level the outcome would be different 

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Basically what Pedja said on the first page class matchup determined the results , taking 1 ea out and putting a sin with aizox gears and skill level the outcome would be different

so if aizox was on the other team, the results would have differed? no ***ing way

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Mh, not about the def camp or macro, anyway aizox quality gameplay isn't really discutable even if he play sin.

I just don't really understand in what this 4v4 was a destruction or idk what...
With buff pot, the cleric don't change that much..
All in 1337 squad was with this pot.
2 sins +1337 + a bm.
Espio died once, without using genie or pot, like he afk'd in middle of PK.
If we don't count the Cyan archer which never used once his genie or any resist skills of the whole fight ( genieless ? gearsless ? skilless ? )
1337 and Satisfaya died more than the archer Kinsei who actually tank i don't really know how 2 overgeared sins + the best wiz here.
Espio helped well, should be that's why , some ppl said the importance of the cleric.

But yeah, without saying than a side is bad or something.

Don't really see in what this 4v4 is a victory or a destruction..

Was just fun to watch ^^'

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium

so if aizox was on the other team, the results would have differed? no ***ing way
Then you must be blind , the class match was bad and even then they still gave a fight , just one good sin would of changed the outcome of this

Edit: read what leizo says
Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:53 pm by shaterd

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Mh, not about the def camp or macro, anyway aizox quality gameplay isn't really discutable even if he play sin.

I just don't really understand in what this 4v4 was a destruction or idk what...
With buff pot, the cleric don't change that much..
All in 1337 squad was with this pot.
2 sins +1337 + a bm.
Espio died once, without using genie or pot, like he afk'd in middle of PK.
If we don't count the Cyan archer which never used once his genie or any resist skills of the whole fight ( genieless ? gearsless ? skilless ? )
1337 and Satisfaya died more than the archer Kinsei who actually tank i don't really know how 2 overgeared sins + the best wiz here.
Espio helped well, should be that's why , some ppl said the importance of the cleric.

But yeah, without saying than a side is bad or something.

Don't really see in what this 4v4 is a victory or a destruction..

Was just fun to watch ^^'

always spot on

Offline Ashtray

• Characters: Ashtray
  • Faction: Artifex
amazing vid my friend,best gameplay..

dont worry my friend ,even god itself have a lots of haters..since you are beyond,so ppl will mad. L3L

chtrs

Nice video, hope we can 1v1 when I gear up and you meet someone who can outscript you.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Nice video, hope we can 1v1 when I gear up and you meet someone who can outscript you.
:normal-2:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nice video, hope we can 1v1 when I gear up and you meet someone who can outscript you
Nah lmao

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Not possible

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOL niceeee then ima use air hack its fine too. Can i get a link to this program? i want to use it too and spread around pw so everyone can be "awesome gameplay" sin :D Agatio should make it possible for everyone then :)
no wonder you are stupid not our problem if u can't buy your self a decent keyboard because you play with rock, DEAL WITH IT You are bad-

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
Hello, my name is harpist and i cry in every video because i suck at my class and claim i'm good backstabbing people but it only works when pking worms, when i target elite players i get annihilated and put back in my place
best days of epw .....