Epic Perfect World

Faction

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Well since in World Chatt dident worked ima try here -.- mabe better luck ::)
I'm LF a TW nice faction with Faction base...im lvl 147 sin also working on a bm when he will be lvl 150 with gears ready will switch with him for tws/pk etc and will keep sin for mostly farm when need. Leave info if interesed. 8)

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Harshland is always looking for active members.

Currently we are 100 members strong, which means about 1/2 of those are probably alts lol

Only been open for a month and in a few more months we will begin to do TWs.

We have a base and weekly/on going events with prizes.  Check us out if you like.

Stay for a few days and see what you think.  If you don't like it, you are welcome to leave and come back.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Sylver

O.o wdf....Labs why u posted that vid lol? and the person in the vid is imitateing Taio cruz by the way hes dressed and with sunglasses...not jason derulo lol  :D ...also Lan ill think about it , analize my options then ill chose.

Offline Ste_

O.o wdf....Labs why u posted that vid lol? and the person in the vid is imitateing Taio cruz by the way hes dressed and with sunglasses...not jason derulo lol  :D ...also Lan ill think about it , analize my options then ill chose.

The song it is 'immitating' is Jason Derulo's - Riding Solo. And he posted that video to represent the faction 'NoHomo' hence the song is a parody of Riding Solo, called No Homo

Offline Sylver

-.- i still say hes a Taio cruz wanna be in video

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Wow..I'm starting to think labs has way too much time on his hands...Those professors need to give him more homework.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
o.o i has no time in my hand lol x.x am always studyin >.> ...  (& reading forums at the same time :D)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Sylver

o.o i has no time in my hand lol x.x am always studyin >.> ...  (& reading forums at the same time :D)

>.> right thats ure homework read forums and post...

Anyway since i got only few offer's did some research ... and i decidet ima join NoHomo (hope is not homo, even im not sure about labs xD) becouse is mostly formed from dw server, server im from.