Epic Perfect World

Faction

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Well since in World Chatt dident worked ima try here -.- mabe better luck ::)
I'm LF a TW nice faction with Faction base...im lvl 147 sin also working on a bm when he will be lvl 150 with gears ready will switch with him for tws/pk etc and will keep sin for mostly farm when need. Leave info if interesed. 8)

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Harshland is always looking for active members.

Currently we are 100 members strong, which means about 1/2 of those are probably alts lol

Only been open for a month and in a few more months we will begin to do TWs.

We have a base and weekly/on going events with prizes.  Check us out if you like.

Stay for a few days and see what you think.  If you don't like it, you are welcome to leave and come back.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical Scientist
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Offline Sylver

O.o wdf....Labs why u posted that vid lol? and the person in the vid is imitateing Taio cruz by the way hes dressed and with sunglasses...not jason derulo lol  :D ...also Lan ill think about it , analize my options then ill chose.

Offline Ste_

O.o wdf....Labs why u posted that vid lol? and the person in the vid is imitateing Taio cruz by the way hes dressed and with sunglasses...not jason derulo lol  :D ...also Lan ill think about it , analize my options then ill chose.

The song it is 'immitating' is Jason Derulo's - Riding Solo. And he posted that video to represent the faction 'NoHomo' hence the song is a parody of Riding Solo, called No Homo

Offline Sylver

-.- i still say hes a Taio cruz wanna be in video

Offline Eve

• ❤Trey❤
  • 10∗14∗16
  • Characters: EViE
  • Faction: Artifex
Wow..I'm starting to think labs has way too much time on his hands...Those professors need to give him more homework.

Thankies Lacrimosa & Narcissism
for the beautiful art!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical Scientist
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
o.o i has no time in my hand lol x.x am always studyin >.> ...  (& reading forums at the same time :D)

#AllaboutthatDriftlifenow

Offline Sylver

o.o i has no time in my hand lol x.x am always studyin >.> ...  (& reading forums at the same time :D)

>.> right thats ure homework read forums and post...

Anyway since i got only few offer's did some research ... and i decidet ima join NoHomo (hope is not homo, even im not sure about labs xD) becouse is mostly formed from dw server, server im from.