Epic Perfect World

Sage Veno

rockythequestion

Cause sage or demon I deal pretty much the same damage if we dont consider 0pdef... so I feel like sage has more tools out of 0pdef than demon..

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
In my opinion sage is alot more better for 1vs 1s
Demon is better for pve

rockythequestion

Have you guys merged all the primal skills? Or only some?

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Sage wf is nice for mass, and a good combo of you need to support your wr.
But that's the only benefit 

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
It also depends on your play style, sage veno for me is just to slow, i miss demon fox form to much  :'(
Oh and 0 pdef > All 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

rockythequestion

Well I tried both few times, its true that demon speed is realllllllly amazing but chi is also great ahaha also I feel way more helpful et mass pk and tw than a demon veno.. Especially if you have a lot of damage dealers in your squad... Also, 0pdef is insanely strong but I feel that I focus so bad on it and I become greedy which makes me forget the importance to focus on staying alive! But yeah I dont try to win 1 v 1 anymore lol I just try to stay alive as long as I can so it practise my survival ability and my reading of other classes! 

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
tbh you should never have a chi problem as sage or demon veno, so many way to gain chi as demon e.g crush vigor, especially with primal grudge strike and dark taboo both providing an additional 20 chi.
At the end of the day you will hear 20 people say demon is better for this and 20 people counter with sage is better for this. But the only real way to decide is do what your doing and try both and see which fits your style.

For me I will never go sage again, doesn't suit me at all demon ftw ;)

rockythequestion

Yeah I guess it depends on goals and objectives toward your class! But do you think we should merge all the primal skills or no?

Offline Kia

Demon is better for pve
I prefer Sage for PvE since you can basically 3spark 24/7 and you have a 20% hp reduce which is really helpful.

Angelica

Demon is better for pve
i dont think so, i've been demon for years for pvp and i could never go sage

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
Yeah I guess it depends on goals and objectives toward your class! But do you think we should merge all the primal skills or no?
Depends if your sage or demon :P if sage you may as well do all, if demon leave ironwood scarab alone! 

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Sage SS is so good though! AoE purge, too! Though I still need to try Demon, I think Sage is really good 
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
Demon u merge all skills but the 0phy def one leave that one be, sage you merge all including the 0phy def one

rockythequestion

Thank you Ditzyyyy ❤️

Offline Xyverska

• Eury
  • Don't Run Away
  • Characters: EuryIeia
IMO create two venos, one sage and one demon so you have both.  :) 8)