Epic Perfect World

Sage Veno

rockythequestion

Hi guys,

I post again, like a noob ahahah
I switched from demon to sage veno and I feel like the sage summer sprint is useless... Before I was using demon summer sprint to counter stuns but now I feel like I cant do s... Do you guys knows tactics to help me in my sage veno transition development? aahhaha

Thanks for your help!

Kasing

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
I just switched back to sage ill show you how to play it sometime later today when im back from work fren.

Be back in 7 hrs from now

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I actually prefer Sage for the purify, maybe you should try predicting stuns more and use fortify :-X

rockythequestion

yeah but when you are stun and silence you cant use it to unstun :( and yeah I will go take fortify :)

Ty Ditz <3

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
The subzeroo fairy is the best

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Three words.

Sage Soul Degeneration.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Three words.

Sage Soul Degeneration.
:normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25:

rockythequestion

Im the only one who do not use that skill enough I think... Do you have a specific combo to use with that is super strong? I feel like it does nothing..

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Sage summer sprint is really useful tbh, like the times you get blood vow/amp/hf (any annoying debuff really). Also, when a sin freezes you so you can't run, I've died a few times as Demon because stuck like that with nothing left. Sage soul degeneration then amp is idol. I've switched between sage and demon wf atleast 7 times because both versions are so fun. :(

rockythequestion

I wnet back demon but I feel like sage is more useful overall, but way harder to play ^^

Offline Lynella

• Retired WF
  • Characters: xXFoxyXx
I have played sage wf for three years and just went to demon a week ago ( to have some fun and try it out, Sage is best though!!!). I understand how the ant stun is good, but the sage skills are just as op, if you time them right! Next time you go sage give me a pm and I can help you out. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sage summer sprint is really useful tbh, like the times you get blood vow/amp/hf (any annoying debuff really). Also, when a sin freezes you so you can't run, I've died a few times as Demon because stuck like that with nothing left. Sage soul degeneration then amp is idol. I've switched between sage and demon wf atleast 7 times because both versions are so fun. :(
you should stick to Kera HA psy at OT getting ganked by 20 people and killed by me  :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Three words.

Sage Soul Degeneration.
:'( yea ;c

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Cannot win me sister