Epic Perfect World

Help, I'm not too tech savvy.

Offline puche

So, I downloaded epic yesterday and I had lots of fun yey!  :P

So then I try to play it today and I realized....I forgot to shortcut the client. But at first I was like, no biggie. Just search for for the launcher or whatever, click and I'll be okay.

But guess what, here I am. I can't get into the game because I refuse to wait another 25 minutes just to play. The game was updated and downloaded, what else do I need to download?? Where on earth is that freaking file. I know it's somewhere on my computer, I just don't know where to find it.

I have Windows 7 btw. And I'm sorry but if anyone tells me to re-download, then I'm just gonna quit. Which is sad, because I haven't even gotten to lvl150. Gosh, I hope someone can help. 

Offline puche

Well ty :]

Now I have another problem them.

Each time I try to open it says this

zlibwapi.dll file is missing, please re download

I researched and it could be a number of reasons lol. So yeah XD All of this ridiculousness. I was really surprised at how easy it was to get into a private server, but oh well ~shrugs 

Offline puche

It's fixed! I guess. A friend advised me to extract the files to a better location and I did. So I guess that was my issue really. I didn't extract the files to a good location.